Calling yourself a QOS or wearing the tatoo

Dmen342

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
This is just my opinion I know it's going to rub some the wrong way me and one of my hot wives were discussing those that call themselves it or wear the tattoo. I feel like if you have not been blackened or had sex with a black guy you can't call yourself a QOS or wear the tattoo. It's false advertising.

This is just my opinion I know it's going to rub some the wrong way me and one of my hot wives were discussing those that call themselves it or wear the tattoo. I feel like if you have not been blackened or had sex with a black guy you can't call yourself a QOS or wear the tattoo. It's false advertising.
Exactly, the QOS:qos: temp tats that 7 wears for her dates show her dedication and commitment to only being used by black gentlemen when she is available for a single gentleman. If you haven't been blacked and committed to being black only you should not wear the tat.

This is our credo:
Enjoy the adventures of 7of9 a HW and QOS using her sexuality to please black gentlemen. Know your “likes” are appreciated, turn her on and reinforce her behavior. When 7 wears a QOS tattoo know that she is openly acknowledging:
  • She is very attracted to black men. She loves having sex with black men.
  • She loves big black cock.
  • She favors black cock over all others and when swinging seeks to be black cock exclusive.
  • She loves the Hot Wife Lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with black men.
Wearing the QOS says there is no going back, my husband approves, encourages, and arranges dates with black men for mutual pleasure.

7LS_92012.jpg7JH_ready5515.jpg7TER_7592.JPG

Lol you right!

Exactly, the QOS:qos: temp tats that 7 wears for her dates show her dedication and commitment to only being used by black gentlemen when she is available for a single gentleman. If you haven't been blacked and committed to being black only you should not wear the tat.

This is our credo:
Enjoy the adventures of 7of9 a HW and QOS using her sexuality to please black gentlemen. Know your “likes” are appreciated, turn her on and reinforce her behavior. When 7 wears a QOS tattoo know that she is openly acknowledging:
  • She is very attracted to black men. She loves having sex with black men.
  • She loves big black cock.
  • She favors black cock over all others and when swinging seeks to be black cock exclusive.
  • She loves the Hot Wife Lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with black men.
Wearing the QOS says there is no going back, my husband approves, encourages, and arranges dates with black men for mutual pleasure.

View attachment 6894831View attachment 6894833View attachment 6894838
Sexy love to enjoy her body too!

Just curious, do you come across women who wear tats or call themselves QOS who have never been with a black man?

Hey, you can google it, the Queen of Spades symbol is NOT exclusively a sex/lifestyle/bbc thing, so mind your manners always, of course. Also, Kate Spade stuff is pretty popular with girls, so mind your manners. AND I THINK IT REALLY SUCKS that people have asked us if the "Q" sticker
on her car stands for Qanon. Damn.

I agree that it would not make sense to call yourself something you are not yet.

Wear It and Done it
Please login or become a member to view

That what I'm talking about Sexy if you are one wear it proudly, but don't be a fake

Please tell me, why would any woman have a spades tattoo if she wasn’t into black cock, I can’t imagine any woman haveing one unless she loved black cock

Back