Marked by a Bull

Maybe this doesn't count, but Bradley likes to buy me clothes......Not just panties and garters, but a dress.....and nice ones too. He loves the elegant looking slut. He even asks me to wear this dress, that dress if I am coming over. I only wear what he buys when I see him.

I guess I'm kinda weird.
What's weird about that? It just shows that you respect the guy. Of course he wants to see you in the outfit he bought for you. That's how I roll, as well.

What's weird about that? It just shows that you respect the guy. Of course he wants to see you in the outfit he bought for you. That's how I roll, as well.
It does not fit the "black slut" look or getting that QOS tattoo.

I do respect Bradley. He had been a wonderful guy and totally fun to hang with...............We played Monoply on one of our "fun" nights together. The only difference was I had to loose a piece of clothing to pay "rent"

Oh yeah, he's smart, nice ass, dresses like a gentleman and fucks like there's no tomorrow.............Yeah, I'm keeping him around

My nephew is my bull/dom/owner.
shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

Not a whole lot really to explain. It's basically the same situation just with an added twist. Hubby is a pussy free, permanently locked cuck. Nephew is my long term bull/bf and replaced hubby as the head of our house. We're more a mix of poly and cuckolding at this point.
So you chose a ******* relative to your bull boyfriend? Just what side of the family is he on if I may ask?

Not a whole lot really to explain. It's basically the same situation just with an added twist. Hubby is a pussy free, permanently locked cuck. Nephew is my long term bull/bf and replaced hubby as the head of our house. We're more a mix of poly and cuckolding at this point.
Maybe there is a cultural or language difference going on here, but, but......

You are saying your bull is your sister or brothers adult so.n ???

Maybe there is a cultural or language difference going on here, but, but......

You are saying your bull is your sister or brothers adult so.n ???
What cultural/language difference is there between the US and Australia lol? Few countries if any are more similar culturally.

But Yes... He's my older sisters s*on. Even if we don't look it on account of him being mixed.

What cultural/language difference is there between the US and Australia lol? Few countries if any are more similar culturally.

But Yes... He's my older sisters s*on. Even if we don't look it on account of him being mixed.
So your -sister married a black guy, had a -******* and he is an adult man that is your bull.. Correct?

Back