Communication Technique when Going Out

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
I do this from time to time when we are away from home.

Even when the evening is going very well, it is hard to communicate in clubs and bars with loud music and lots of people - especiallity if you're *******.

Sometimes I want to flirt. Sometimes I want a guy to call us for some future possibility. And, sometimes I want to . . . fuck.

I will most often go without panties anyway, because I just prefer to do so.

I will sometimes, when I know it is going to be loud, and/or I'm going to be *******, I will write my phone number in the cight crease of my leg and pussy. I will write my room number in the left crease.

If some really sexy guy is flirting and I want him to do "something" about it, or if he asks for my number, I will just flash him my pussy with the right answer showing and tell him, "Take a pic, so you'll remember what's its for."

Works great. You just have to remember your left from your right.

Even when the evening is going very well, it is hard to communicate in clubs and bars with loud music and lots of people - especiallity if you're *******.

Sometimes I want to flirt. Sometimes I want a guy to call us for some future possibility. And, sometimes I want to . . . fuck.

I will sometimes, when I know it is going to be loud, and/or I'm going to be *******, I will write my phone number in the cight crease of my leg and pussy. I will write my room number in the left crease.

If some really sexy guy is flirting and I want him to do "something" about it, or if he asks for my number, I will just flash him my pussy with the right answer showing and tell him, "Take a pic, so you'll remember what's its for."

very creative.

Those are ways to definitely get my attention

That is brilliant and so 🥵

Works great. You just have to remember your left from your rig

Now that is hot love to join you when you are out and about or just run into you and have some good fun togehter!

Back