Why do Black Athletes Marry White?

Why most successful black men choose to date/married white women?

• Domination of a white woman

Votes: 33 24.8%
  • Mixed babies

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • The desire to penetrate his bbc into her white flesh

Votes: 45 33.8%
  • It is easier to build a relationship with a white woman than with a black woman

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • Other reasons

Votes: 17 12.8%

• Total voters
It's mostly socio-economic. It has more to do with social class than ethnic group or race. The more economically you are at the top the more you will be surrounded by the dominant social group whatever that is. In the Americas and Europe that's people who are white or of Caucasian descent. Let us say I go to the luxury mall. How many white women do you think will be there as opposed to any other ethnic minority? White women are literally everywhere. Not that those other women do not exist but their percentage at the top of the socio economic strata is even lower than the general population. Where I work for example there presently are no "Black" women. Always been white ones though.

It's mostly socio-economic. It has more to do with social class than ethnic group or race. The more economically you are at the top the more you will be surrounded by the dominant social group whatever that is. In the Americas and Europe that's people who are white or of Caucasian descent. Let us say I go to the luxury mall. How many white women do you think will be there as opposed to any other ethnic minority? White women are literally everywhere. Not that those other women do not exist but their percentage at the top of the socio economic strata is even lower than the general population. Where I work for example there presently are no "Black" women. Always been white ones though.
Facts!

Why most successful black men choose to date/married white women?
Not where I live. Most successful black men marry black women and fuck white women if they are stepping out like that. It depends on where you are from. If you live in an area devoid of a large professional black scene, you will see more brothas with the white women. Places like DC, Atlanta and Houston......not the case.

For different reasons depending on the black man. I sure wouldn't wife one. The way white women treat me as an average black man already erased that option. So when I become successful I would only fuck them and that's about it. If that lol If those athletes haven't experienced that side of white women then it makes sense. Long as they're happy it's all good.

They know sexually that they are going to get everything that they want!
I don't know about that. You don't need to be married to have sex these days. The most quality and variety of sex they're going to have is unmarried. If current research is accurate, which I think it is, sex goes down after marriage. That's with the frequency of their marriage partner themselves, as well as other partners drops to near nill.

There is some truth to this response it does not cover all the facts though. White people make up 70% of the population. Next would be Spanish. Since we count them on the census and they serve and a class that largely us under paid and over worked they do not make it into those circles keeping wages low for others that would like to be able to have upward economic mobility. While you are kind of on track you miss the real reason it is so.

better question as former athlete!! why are so many white woman available for black athletes? trust me!! they make themselves readily available, thoughts? from my experience it's NOT only white woman it's all ethnicities and colors

better question as former athlete!! why are so many white woman available for black athletes? trust me!! they make themselves readily available, thoughts? from my experience it's NOT only white woman it's all ethnicities and colors
Because women as a whole are hypergamous. Yes, there are exceptions but they are exactly that, exceptions. When you were at a game what was the ratio of white women to non white women? Especially the higher up the socio econimic ladder the crowd went/

Not where I live. Most successful black men marry black women and fuck white women if they are stepping out like that. It depends on where you are from. If you live in an area devoid of a large professional black scene, you will see more brothas with the white women. Places like DC, Atlanta and Houston......not the case.
You dealing with big time racism everywhere from Kansas city to DC with Minnesota the best. I think that is a bigger factor. When I was in seattle the brothers were with all races because quite a few folks date IR . I met WW everywhere there ,in st louis where I am now for job reasons they will not speak and do not give you the signs

Last edited:
Because “Black Love” doesn’t Work. Too many Black Women come from Single mom led Houses. Many Black Men that become successful come from 2 Parent Homes. These type of Men seek women that come from 2 Parent Houses and in many cases the women that come from 2 parent households according to their Socioeconomic Status are White. Any Man that’s worked that hard to get where he’s at needs a woman that will follow his Lead.

For some it maybe due to "imprinting" at an early age. Some felt that their female counters(I'm treading lightly here) pursued the older guys, and criminals, and they felt mostly white girls gave them attention back in school so there's that theory as well.

For some it maybe due to "imprinting" at an early age. Some felt that their female counters(I'm treading lightly here) pursued the older guys, and criminals, and they felt mostly white girls gave them attention back in school so there's that theory as well.
That’s correct

Back