Rescuing Black Women

There needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places. @emilyava

I read what is written here and I understand that there is no limit to human stupidity... this is a new level reached! 😂

Black woman find white men so unsatisfying that most of them become lesbians before settling for a white guy 😆

Not a single straight black woman out there happy with her white hubby’s dick

Black woman find white men so unsatisfying that most of them become lesbians before settling for a white guy 😆

I do think most ain't satisfied but homo sexuality illegal in most of africa so lesbians are rare

I agree when I've had white bfs they've cum to fast an not been deep enough I'm

When they love doggy style most is funny

I agree when I've had white bfs they've cum to fast an not been deep enough I'm

When they love doggy style most is funny
I’m sorry you had to endure that, my mistress. I’m glad you at least got a laugh out of them trying doggy style and failing. White bois should be caged and just be used for face riding

black women are the mothers of humanity and perfectly sculpted for their kings.

Imagine going into a temple to a goddess and leaving a weak earthworm as an offering

They deserve the raw cock and semen of kings

black women are the mothers of humanity and perfectly sculpted for their kings.

Imagine going into a temple to a goddess and leaving a weak earthworm as an offering

They deserve the raw cock and semen of kings
That's true

See I just wish ud married a friend of mine lived in uk an helped build a nice community in uk

U could be best friends with me an pear

I’m sorry you had to endure that, my mistress. I’m glad you at least got a laugh out of them trying doggy style and failing. White bois should be caged and just be used for face riding
Face riding after a black man has cum up u an say eat that cum

Only time ya body has had decent cum in it

I said to guy in church once he kept looking at 18 year old I said ur dick needs caging he Wass white

Back