Rescuing Black Women

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
There needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places. @emilyava

There needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places. @emilyava
Totally agree frog

Dude you win the simp Olympics 🤣🤣🤣

You got any leads to hot black moms?

"Zebra couples" (tiny white guy with buxom black woman) usually have
an understanding that she will continue to "date black" even if they marry.
One of the ways they re-connect is by having her park her huge donkey booty
atop the cuckold's face when she returns from "dating".

By "giving him a share", he will be satisfied and not pester her for sex (intercourse).
This typically works well for the couple.

By "giving him a share", he will be satisfied and not pester her for sex (intercourse).
I wish all black women could be told do this an dating be much better

Yep. The only way to make these relationships work

Yep. The only way to make these relationships work
Absolutely! It's a little like "My Fair Lady".
The "hood rat" or "ghetto slut" gets to experience white culture
and a certain respect she may not find in her own community.

While the "nerdy white man" gets to partake. at least in prepping
and cleaning a hot, wet black pussy and ass. It often works out well.

Until I married my 2nd Wife (now Mistress), I sought out Dominant Black Women to serve......having been introduced to BDSM and humiliation in my teens, I found more Black Women willing to Dominate white boys, than white women were.....Black Women have always been one of my "kryptonites", especially if they're a bit thick and curvy, with huge boobs......Women like that simply make me melt...

Perhaps it would have been better, rather than disappointing your African wives, to have made your impossibilities clear to them from the start and made it clear to them that you wanted to be their husband, but that for sexual satisfaction they would have to look in another direction.

Perhaps it would have been better, rather than disappointing your African wives, to have made your impossibilities clear to them from the start and made it clear to them that you wanted to be their husband, but that for sexual satisfaction they would have to look in another direction.

This is the arrangement I now have with the woman in my picture

Last edited:
Back