How many Black college athletes....

usually, there are not a lot of white team mates. think NFL & NBA.
He means scouts, recruiters and boosters who’s job it is to woo talent and recruit them to their program. Where a promising athlete can bring millions of dollars in college football ad revenue and ticket sales. Used to be you couldn’t pay them or buy them things, but having dinner at your house is allowed and whatever happens happens. *coughs* Alabama *coughs*

He means scouts, recruiters and boosters who’s job it is to woo talent and recruit them to their program. Where a promising athlete can bring millions of dollars in college football ad revenue and ticket sales. Used to be you couldn’t pay them or buy them things, but having dinner at your house is allowed and whatever happens happens. *coughs* Alabama *coughs*
Wait what happened at Alabama?

Bernie Fine is a cuckold basketball coach. Or was at Syracuse. His thicc wife was sleeping with black players for years. Google it. And also Jimbo Fisher is a cuck
The NCAA had to crack down on them using women to pay players, you can google that as well. I mean it's obvious, if you can't pay a player money on the books to sweeten your recruitment efforts and he comes from bad circumstances, having to sleep on your couch because paying for a hotel room is a violation so you're just following rules. Your wife walking around with the team jersey on and just that at night is just her being a good team mom. Next thing ya know, she gets up to get water and doesn't come back to bed. You guys don't even discuss it during breakfast, you just say he's a good player and your college is a great fit. Next thing you know, the team signs the star recruit, the college games are massive sellouts and you're downplaying how much you paid for the new truck when you pull up for golf with the local businessmen. Every Saturday is a free advertisement to prospects meaning more time at home instead of flying all over the country chasing down potential players. You see what I'm getting at?

The NCAA had to crack down on them using women to pay players, you can google that as well. I mean it's obvious, if you can't pay a player money on the books to sweeten your recruitment efforts and he comes from bad circumstances, having to ******* on your couch because paying for a hotel room is a violation so you're just following rules. Your wife walking around with the team jersey on and just that at night is just her being a good team mom. Next thing ya know, she gets up to get water and doesn't come back to bed. You guys don't even discuss it during breakfast, you just say he's a good player and your college is a great fit. Next thing you know, the team signs the star recruit, the college games are massive sellouts and you're downplaying how much you paid for the new truck when you pull up for golf with the local businessmen. Every Saturday is a free advertisement to prospects meaning more time at home instead of flying all over the country chasing down potential players. You see what I'm getting at?
No

Back