White girls doing recruitment of Black athletes in college

mdr1980

Male
Gold Member
I was talking to a member offline, and she said stuff that really shocked me. Wonder if any of you guys have seen this when you were in college and whether this is common.

So apparently at colleges with big football+basketball programs, the university higher-ups recruit the hottest white girls (top 1%) to work as recruiters. Each are assigned to a high school athlete and their job is to show them around and convince them to attend the college. It is well understood that they are expected to have sex with the athletes. Supposedly, this job is very coveted and considered a privilege to be chosen.

Not sure how accurate this is. If true, would love to hear stories on what went down.

its an interesting idea but if we think about each point things start to break down-

"So apparently at colleges with big football+basketball programs, the university higher-ups recruit the hottest white girls (top 1%) to work as recruiters."

sure there are certainly attractive female students who work in college athletics. that is true. as far as university higher-ups recruiting women as recruiters who would do this at a university? the chancellor's office? the provost's office? the board of trustees? the faculty? "the university higher-ups" part sounds like an exaggeration of the basic fact that there are attractive female students who work in college athletics.

"Each are assigned to a high school athlete and their job is to show them around and convince them to attend the college."

recruits see several staff from the team and university on visits. again there are attractive women who work in college athletics so most recruits will meet attractive women from the team and university on visits. it is the job of every person the recruit sees on the visit to show the recruit around and constantly be convincing them to come there.

"It is well understood that they are expected to have sex with the athletes."

if you think about it this does not seem at all plausible. the staff from the team and university are expected to have sex with high school recruits? not only that but does every recruit want to have sex with the staff members? while it seems plausible that there have been instances over the years of staff members having sex with recruits the idea that this is somehow required is an exaggeration at best.

"Supposedly, this job is very coveted and considered a privilege to be chosen.

so, staff jobs in the athletic department are very highly coveted with thousands of applicants for jobs at schools with big time sports programs. if we take it further than this to say that "staff jobs in which staff are required to have sex with recruits are highly coveted" this is not plausible. there are dozens of good staff jobs at universities. women would just go after the hundreds of jobs at the university that dont require sex with high school recruits.

Reactions: wit
I was talking to a member offline, and she said stuff that really shocked me. Wonder if any of you guys have seen this when you were in college and whether this is common.

So apparently at colleges with big football+basketball programs, the university higher-ups recruit the hottest white girls (top 1%) to work as recruiters. Each are assigned to a high school athlete and their job is to show them around and convince them to attend the college. It is well understood that they are expected to have sex with the athletes. Supposedly, this job is very coveted and considered a privilege to be chosen.

Not sure how accurate this is. If true, would love to hear stories on what went down.
It's true. I heard stories about that ******* at OK. State 30 years ago.

there was a story about OK State on this issue that was published in Sports Illustrated back in 2013-

"When the recruit arrived in Stillwater he received an enthusiastic greeting from two members of Orange Pride, a group made up of female undergrads that is described on the university website as an "organization that donates their time and efforts to assist with Recruiting for Oklahoma State and the Football Program." The women explained that they would be taking him to dinner, the recruit recalls, but first they had a stop to make. A short time later he was having sex with both of them. "Rock 'n' rolling, I had the best of the best -- the aces," says the recruit, who spoke to SI on the record but is not being named to protect the identities of the two women."

your point about 30 years ago seems plausible as the SI story alleges that this happened under Les Miles back in 2000-2008

Go pull up news reports in the week before and after Rick Pitino leaving Louisville.
the crazy thing about Louisville is that this wasn't even student hosts. they were straight-up hiring prostitutes for recruiting:

• Love
I know of at least two women, who were on these welcoming committee members. One was very attractive and a 10. She had a thing for brothers and married one. I can't confirm what happened, but use your imagination. This was in the 1990s.

Dexter Manley, a star OSU football player, also talked about similar stories in his book.

I know of at least two women, who were on these welcoming committee members. One was very attractive and a 10. She had a thing for brothers and married one. I can't confirm what happened, but use your imagination. This was in the 1990s.

Dexter Manley, a star OSU football player, also talked about similar stories in his book.
PAC 12 school?

Oh best feeling in the world when I played football at West Virginia, I fucked every student athletic trainer that came thru the program. Literally would fuck at the facility 80% of the time.

Back