My GF turned a younger girl

Systemslayer

Male
Gold Member
A quick note. My gf and I have been cucking/swinging for years now. We go to the same bars and usually find a guy to bring home.

Last friday we were at a bar that we had been to before, we were meeting a guy that had fucked my gf in the past that just hit us up out of nowhere. We texted him and agreed to meet at this bar and have some drinks and then we'd all 3 go back to our apartment and have some fun. Everything was going normal. He brought a friend with and he was cool but he was over at the blackjack table most of the time. The 4 of us were sitting there and we saw a group of younger white college age group on the other side of the bar. I think 3 male 2 female. I say this because it is a predominantly black bar. that's why we go there... usually a white couple comes in and at least one dude knows what's up, so seeing this group in a much older predominantly black crowd wasn't normal.

At some point the dude we met up with, Brandon, noticed that one of the girls was sitting alone and all her friends had gone outside probably to smoke or something so he turned to his friend and said something like "there you go now's your chance" and pointed over to her. (Tell me black men if this is something you guys notice because I found it very hot) So the other guy, Tez just kinda laughed about it and we all kinda started making a couple jokes but a couple minutes later Brandon said he was gonna go invite her to sit with us. He got up and went over, pointed at our table and sure enough she started walking over to us... She sat between Brandon and my girlfriend and my girlfriend just kinda had some casual conversation and Tez and I went back to the blackjack table.

Couple minutes passed and Brandon walked over to the table and told us that the new girl aand my gf were making friends and that her friends still hadn't come back. We went back to the table, my gf introduced me to the girl, McKayla said her friends went out to smoke and pick someone else up but weren't back yet. My gf pulled me to the side and said that Brandon was trying to get the girl to hook up with Tez but that one of the other dudes was her boyfriend and she was being nice about saying no but was still laughing and talking with us. Girl was about my gf's height so 5'6ish, dark blonde, glasses, not fat but not in shape either, cute college age girl couldn't have been older than 23. probably younger.

Tez and Brandon were both clearly flirting with the girl, so 2 upper 30s black men flirting with a 20 something year old college girl while me and my gf watched and got horny about it. Her friends came back at the worst time, this time 2 guys and the other girl. one of the guys must have been her boyfriend because she got up and went over to them and basically abandoned us. Cut to 30 minutes or so later and her and my gf are talking to each other near the restrooms and they go inside together. My Gf came out and told me the girl was asking all kinds of questions about Brandon and Tez and everything so my girlfriend just straight up told her that Brandon was going to fuck her that night while I watched. She apparently got really excited about it and mentioned her boyfriend somewhere in the conversation a couple times.

McKayla brought her boyfriend over to where we were and introduced her to me and my gf but not Brandon and Tez. The guy seemed wasted and kinda irritated so he just kinda said hi and sat there. Curly hair white kid with toned muscles and lots of freckles. After a while he tried to pull her away but she wanted to stay cause we ordered shots. The shots came and they went off somewhere and must have had a small fight or something cause she came back just as we were about to leave... we left and the last thing we saw when we were leaving the bar was her talking to Tez near the door and her boyfriend was no where in sight. The entire ride back to our place Brandon kept talking about how Tez was going to get her tonight and we were all laughing and joking about it but my gf said that she told McKayla that she should definitely do it when they were in the bathroom together. The craziest thing was that my gf actually got a rush from it.

Found out that she went to a hotel with Tez that night :) probably had the best sex of her life while her boyfriend was looking for her crossfaded.

I have turned several young women onto BBC. When I was single, after my divorce, I turned my babysitter on to black.

Also, as a nurse, I work with lots of younger nurses and nursing students. Love getting them their first BBC

Our former boss sorta helped get my girlfriend her first black man. I think it's super hot that other women do that I just never expected my girlfriend to be on that end of it haha

A quick note. My gf and I have been cucking/swinging for years now. We go to the same bars and usually find a guy to bring home.

Last friday we were at a bar that we had been to before, we were meeting a guy that had fucked my gf in the past that just hit us up out of nowhere. We texted him and agreed to meet at this bar and have some drinks and then we'd all 3 go back to our apartment and have some fun. Everything was going normal. He brought a friend with and he was cool but he was over at the blackjack table most of the time. The 4 of us were sitting there and we saw a group of younger white college age group on the other side of the bar. I think 3 male 2 female. I say this because it is a predominantly black bar. that's why we go there... usually a white couple comes in and at least one dude knows what's up, so seeing this group in a much older predominantly black crowd wasn't normal.

At some point the dude we met up with, Brandon, noticed that one of the girls was sitting alone and all her friends had gone outside probably to smoke or something so he turned to his friend and said something like "there you go now's your chance" and pointed over to her. (Tell me black men if this is something you guys notice because I found it very hot) So the other guy, Tez just kinda laughed about it and we all kinda started making a couple jokes but a couple minutes later Brandon said he was gonna go invite her to sit with us. He got up and went over, pointed at our table and sure enough she started walking over to us... She sat between Brandon and my girlfriend and my girlfriend just kinda had some casual conversation and Tez and I went back to the blackjack table.

Couple minutes passed and Brandon walked over to the table and told us that the new girl aand my gf were making friends and that her friends still hadn't come back. We went back to the table, my gf introduced me to the girl, McKayla said her friends went out to smoke and pick someone else up but weren't back yet. My gf pulled me to the side and said that Brandon was trying to get the girl to hook up with Tez but that one of the other dudes was her boyfriend and she was being nice about saying no but was still laughing and talking with us. Girl was about my gf's height so 5'6ish, dark blonde, glasses, not fat but not in shape either, cute college age girl couldn't have been older than 23. probably younger.

Tez and Brandon were both clearly flirting with the girl, so 2 upper 30s black men flirting with a 20 something year old college girl while me and my gf watched and got horny about it. Her friends came back at the worst time, this time 2 guys and the other girl. one of the guys must have been her boyfriend because she got up and went over to them and basically abandoned us. Cut to 30 minutes or so later and her and my gf are talking to each other near the restrooms and they go inside together. My Gf came out and told me the girl was asking all kinds of questions about Brandon and Tez and everything so my girlfriend just straight up told her that Brandon was going to fuck her that night while I watched. She apparently got really excited about it and mentioned her boyfriend somewhere in the conversation a couple times.

McKayla brought her boyfriend over to where we were and introduced her to me and my gf but not Brandon and Tez. The guy seemed wasted and kinda irritated so he just kinda said hi and sat there. Curly hair white kid with toned muscles and lots of freckles. After a while he tried to pull her away but she wanted to stay cause we ordered shots. The shots came and they went off somewhere and must have had a small fight or something cause she came back just as we were about to leave... we left and the last thing we saw when we were leaving the bar was her talking to Tez near the door and her boyfriend was no where in sight. The entire ride back to our place Brandon kept talking about how Tez was going to get her tonight and we were all laughing and joking about it but my gf said that she told McKayla that she should definitely do it when they were in the bathroom together. The craziest thing was that my gf actually got a rush from it.

Found out that she went to a hotel with Tez that night :) probably had the best sex of her life while her boyfriend was looking for her crossfaded.
Did her bf watch or did she get off on cheating on him to turn him into her cuck

Women definitely helped my wife cuck me. After we got married and moved to a new town, my wife started going out for drinks with coworkers—a circle of women where most or all of them cheated on their husbands/boyfriends. She complained about me, they badmouthed me and told her she deserved more and convinced her to have fun with other guys. Also, it didn't help that I had no game and basically begged for sex, and was never very alpha or confident. Even at 22 I was done in 20 minutes or so, and lost all interest in sex, usually until a day or three later. So now, looking back, I always left her...wanting.

I couldn't satisfy her, and my wife became addicted to cocks that weren’t mine and could fuck her better. When she first started cuckolding me, she denied me sex for more than five years. She lost all interest in even pretending to lie there and enjoy it. On some level I deserved to be cucked if she needed to be fucked by other men. She never came home and had sex with me afterwards, which means they satisfied her to the point she was just....done, finished, satiated.

She cucked me secretly for years, even when I encouraged her to have fun with other men, to help spice up our nonexistent sex life. She later told me she was angry back then, it was my fault, I didn't appreciate her, I didn’t make her feel sexy/wanted, I was like a roommate, etc. And then, when I encouraged her, she felt like she had permission. It was win/win. I certainly suspected she was cheating, and masturbated furiously to what I imagined she was doing.

Last edited:
Women definitely helped my wife cuck me. After we got married and moved to a new town, my wife started going out for drinks with coworkers—a circle of women where most or all of them cheated on their husbands/boyfriends. She complained about me, they badmouthed me and told her she deserved more and convinced her to have fun with other guys. Also, it didn't help that I had no game and basically begged for sex, and was never very alpha or confident. Even at 22 I was done in 20 minutes or so, and lost all interest in sex, usually until a day or three later. So now, looking back, I always left her...wanting.

I couldn't satisfy her, and my wife became addicted to cocks that weren’t mine and could fuck her better. When she first started cuckolding me, she denied me sex for more than five years. She lost all interest in even pretending to lie there and enjoy it. On some level I deserved to be cucked if she needed to be fucked by other men. She never came home and had sex with me afterwards, which means they satisfied her to the point she was just....done, finished, satiated.

She cucked me secretly for years, even when I encouraged her to have fun with other men, to help spice up our nonexistent sex life. She later told me she was angry back then, it was my fault, I didn't appreciate her, I didn’t make her feel sexy/wanted, I was like a roommate, etc. And then, when I encouraged her, she felt like she had permission. It was win/win. I certainly suspected she was cheating, and masturbated furiously to what I imagined she was doing.
very familiar lol

That seems to be a common thread of friends having a large influence. Knowing this, whoever I’m with next it may be beneficial to find a group of friends who are into bbc 🤔

So you're a sick fuck who ruined a relationship and groomed a younger woman into cheating on her bf got you

Back