My Wife’s BBC Experience Part 1

PtaHotMom

Couple
From
GA, US
We met him 4 years ago. We are a mature married white couple in our 50’s. She’s the “June Cleaver” type of conservative wife who works outside the home. She’s the quintessential mature pta mom. She’s always had this thing for good looking black men, but never acted in it. So, one day I just brought it up and told her I’d love to see her have sex with a black man and for it to be a long term thing. She blushed with a smile and she said excitedly that she couldn’t “what if someone ever found out?”. I told her we could be discreet. She asked sheepishly if I could handle it and would I be okay if she got emotionally connected to him. I told her I could!

From that point on when we were out (whether the ******* were with us or not) and saw a Black man with a white woman my wife would smile at me and whisper in my ear “I’m sure he must have a big cock, don’t you think?”. I’d look at her and smile and reply “You really want a good looking Black man with a big cock as a boyfriend don’t you ?” and she’d smile real big at me and nod her head.

Life went on and I found this site. I started talking to some of the guys on here about my wife and shared pics of her. One guy who lived not too far away seemed to fit all the categories for my wife, so I showed her his pics and she got so excited. We decided on a evening and place to meet for drinks and when the evening arrived she was elated! She wore an pullover dress that went down to her knees it was a soft silky material that allowed one to see her ass shake as she walked, thigh high black stockings, black high heels, and most importantly NO panties! She took a box of condoms just in case (I was shocked!)

We got there and sat at a high top table. It wasn’t crowded. The guy who sat us was also our waiter. She sat closer to him than me with me across the table from Mr. K. Mr. K was tall and athletic who gave my wife a hug when we walked up to the table with his hands on her back sliding them down to her waist. We had a good conversation and some drinks. Mr. K and my wife were getting along very well with light flirtation that progressed with time. At one point my wife excused herself to the ladies room and Mr. K told me how incredible she was and he slid her chair beside his. Mr. K saw her walking back to our table and stood up and hugged her again when she got back and he had her facing him with her back to me while he whispered something in her ear as he placed his hands on my wife’s ass squeezing it and then patting it before they sat down next to each other across from me chuckling. At that moment the waiter came up to check on us with a huge smile on his face!

Things were going great at the table but I noticed his arm next to her moving under the table. I wasn’t exactly sure what was going on. All I knew is that he and my wife were getting along great and she had the sexiest expression on her face as they talked and laughed and she would ever so slightly squirm in her chair. The waiter kept checking on us always smiling. I did notice Mr. K’s arm kept moving even while the waiter was standing at the table a little longer than what would be normal. By this time I had figured out Mr. K was rubbing her thigh under the table and later I learned he had worked his hand and fingers under her dress to her pussy! I’m sure the waiter had figured that much out. Thankfully, there weren’t but a few people around and none knew what was going on except the waiter!

Not too much later we all decided to go outside and talk.

We met him 4 years ago. We are a mature married white couple in our 50’s. She’s the “June Cleaver” type of conservative wife who works outside the home. She’s the quintessential mature pta mom. She’s always had this thing for good looking black men, but never acted in it. So, one day I just brought it up and told her I’d love to see her have sex with a black man and for it to be a long term thing. She blushed with a smile and she said excitedly that she couldn’t “what if someone ever found out?”. I told her we could be discreet. She asked sheepishly if I could handle it and would I be okay if she got emotionally connected to him. I told her I could!

From that point on when we were out (whether the ******* were with us or not) and saw a Black man with a white woman my wife would smile at me and whisper in my ear “I’m sure he must have a big cock, don’t you think?”. I’d look at her and smile and reply “You really want a good looking Black man with a big cock as a boyfriend don’t you ?” and she’d smile real big at me and nod her head.

Life went on and I found this site. I started talking to some of the guys on here about my wife and shared pics of her. One guy who lived not too far away seemed to fit all the categories for my wife, so I showed her his pics and she got so excited. We decided on a evening and place to meet for drinks and when the evening arrived she was elated! She wore an pullover dress that went down to her knees it was a soft silky material that allowed one to see her ass shake as she walked, thigh high black stockings, black high heels, and most importantly NO panties! She took a box of condoms just in case (I was shocked!)

We got there and sat at a high top table. It wasn’t crowded. The guy who sat us was also our waiter. She sat closer to him than me with me across the table from Mr. K. Mr. K was tall and athletic who gave my wife a hug when we walked up to the table with his hands on her back sliding them down to her waist. We had a good conversation and some drinks. Mr. K and my wife were getting along very well with light flirtation that progressed with time. At one point my wife excused herself to the ladies room and Mr. K told me how incredible she was and he slid her chair beside his. Mr. K saw her walking back to our table and stood up and hugged her again when she got back and he had her facing him with her back to me while he whispered something in her ear as he placed his hands on my wife’s ass squeezing it and then patting it before they sat down next to each other across from me chuckling. At that moment the waiter came up to check on us with a huge smile on his face!

Things were going great at the table but I noticed his arm next to her moving under the table. I wasn’t exactly sure what was going on. All I knew is that he and my wife were getting along great and she had the sexiest expression on her face as they talked and laughed and she would ever so slightly squirm in her chair. The waiter kept checking on us always smiling. I did notice Mr. K’s arm kept moving even while the waiter was standing at the table a little longer than what would be normal. By this time I had figured out Mr. K was rubbing her thigh under the table and later I learned he had worked his hand and fingers under her dress to her pussy! I’m sure the waiter had figured that much out. Thankfully, there weren’t but a few people around and none knew what was going on except the waiter!

great start. & then.....

Love to be the next experience she has!

Back