Sleeping with the Enemy, Part 1

This is the first instsllment of a three or four part story about an Asian woman who enters into an intense relationship with the hated co-worker of her husband. It was inspired in part by the thread, "Wife used by Someone You Hate."

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is a branch of the National Institute of Health located in Bethesda, Maryland. Scientists and medical professionals assigned to the Institute worked on several major disease threats to include HIV/AIDS, corona viruses, and antimicrobial resistance.

Diana McCloud was 45 years-old and was employed as a chemical engineer assigned to the corona viruses team. She had been recruited by the National Institute of Health, and emigrated to the United States from the Philippines after her first husband died. She met her current husband, John, a lieutenant in the Metropolitan Police Department, on a dating application, and they were married after a whirlwind romance.

Diana’s team was tasked with developing vaccines for the corona virus variants as they evolved in order to protect the population, and she was the team’s pharmaceutical engineer. The pressure on government scientists and researchers was unrelenting, and, at the end of the work week, she and some of her co-workers would go out to let off steam...no husbands or boyfriends, just girls. The plan for the evening was dinner, then an Uber to Top Hat DC, a dance club on the District of Columbia’s Northeast side, near Union Station. The clientele was mostly African American, but all were welcome. Diana’s young co-workers liked the place, which had a real carnival atmosphere with wild and crazy DJs, and so did she. It was like rolling back the years being with the young girls, and Top Hat was also a great place to meet hot men.

Diana was happily married and loved her husband, but she was not wired for monogamy. Since coming to Washington, DC, she had been involved in many trysts, a few steamy affairs, and one long term relationship with a senior executive at her work place. That ended when her lover suffered a debilitating stroke

It was early evening when Diana’s young friend Virgie, already dressed for “girls night out,” knocked on her office door.

“What the fuck girlfriend. It’s 6:30, and you’re still in your scrubs? Let’s get the fuck outta here. Maria and Kimmie have already split and will meet us there.”

Diana looked up and smiled. Virgie was also Filipina but American born. She was a Harvard graduate, just in her early 20s, and worked as a virologist on the team. She regarded Diana as a mentor and surrogate auntie, and frequently came to her with the frequent drama in her love life.

“I’ll be done here in a few minutes, just gotta email some notes on our latest test results to the boss. Are we still going to Top Hat?”

Virgie sat down at Diana’s desk, “Yep. It’s Carribean-Reggae Night...no cover charge for hot women like us. Let’s skip Du Pont Circle and go right to the club. It’s getting late, and we can always get food there.” She was anxious to hit the dance floor.

Diana kept tapping away at her keyboard and laughed, “You youngsters are the hot women. I’m the MILF in the group. And yes, let's skip dinner. I’ve been snacking all day.”

“Diana. I’ve seen the way guys look at you. You still got it...got that Asian chick, ‘forever young’ thing going on. C’mon, hurry up.”

“You go down to the lobby and call the Uber. By the time our car gets here, I’ll be ready...just gotta change, freshen up, and put on my night club make up. You look great by the way...love those Manolo-Blahniks.”

Virgie was wearing red velvet stilettos and black stockings. She opened her coat and said, “Yeah, new dress too.” She was wearing a red cocktail dress that was cut to emphasize and amplify her cleavage.

“Wow, guys going to be all over you...I’m done here; gonna go get ready, so go down and get that Uber on the road...we had a great week, and we’ll party tonight!”

Diana loaded all her attachments and notes to her email message, hit the send button, and headed for the women’s locker room.

Her dress and shoes were in her locker, but before she changed, she touched up her makeup, adding eyeliner and shadow, creme brulee lipstick, and some blusher. She put on a pair of bengal earrings a friend of hers brought back from India. They looked like expensive 18 karat gold, with ruby stones, but the gold was just plated, and the stones were fake. She put on a delicate gold chain with a small cross, a dressy wrist watch then looked at her wedding and engagement rings. Her husband had paid two months' salary for the emerald cut diamond, and she considered leaving it locked up for the evening. She rotated the ring to keep the stone on the palm side of her hand, but then figured, heck with that. The ring was insured for full replacement value.

Diana then got undressed and put her scrubs and underwear in a laundry bag. She put on a shorty robe and used the toilet, then freshened up with a lightly soaped washcloth, and a bottle of water. After she finished, she opened her robe and made a quick self assessment...her body was still in great shape, kept that way with the treadmill jogging and weight training in her home gym. Her breasts were on the small side, 32A, some bras B, with small, dark brown dime sized areolas and pencil eraser nipples that were perpetually erect and very sensitive to any stimulation. Her stomach was firm, but showed the faint stretch marks from her two pregnancies..

She then ran her fingers through the thick growth of pubic hair that covered her vagina, put on a black micro thong, and frowned. She was hairier than most Asian women, and the thong didn’t come close to covering it. She wanted to trim her bush, but that was a no go with her husband. He loved her in her natural state, and even joked about how he wanted her to let her armpit hair grow out...at least she thought it was a joke. At any rate, while she let him have his way with her genital area, she was not about to go full hillbilly chick for him.

Diana let her hair down and began to brush. Shades of gray began showing up after she hit her forties, and she dyed her natural black hair color to a deep chestnut brown with blond highlights. When her hair was right, she put on her stockings, black fishnet nylons with a back seam, then the black lace Oscar de la Renta party dress. It was her favorite, and she kept it in her work locker. John didn’t like it, thought with the bare back it was too revealing, especially since she liked to wear it, sans bra. The dress was not super short, but split to mid thigh on the right. It fit her like a glove, and highlighted her figure, especially her ass, which seemed to be improving with age.

Dressed now, she checked herself out in the mirror and smiled, thinking to herself, “Virgie’s right...I still got it.” She stepped into her black stilettos, grabbed a wrap, and headed for the lobby.

The Uber driver had just texted Virgie on his arrival, and she was on her way out the door when Diana stepped off the elevator. Virgie was trying to call her cellphone when she saw her and gestured toward the waiting vehicle, a white Honda CRV. The driver got out and opened the back doors for the girls, introduced himself as Mohammed from Egypt, and they were off.

It was a short trip mileage wise from Bethesda to downtown DC, but the Friday traffic was heavy with people getting out of work and exiting the District. It was dark when they arrived at the Top Hat. The sun set early in December, and there was already a line of guys queued up for entry, an indication that the club was already at near capacity. However, there was no line for the ladies, and Diana and Virgie walked right in.

The club had a large dance floor, ringed by tables. There were red and green lasers and strobe lights flashing through the occasional floods of dry ice that smoked along the floor. Neon lights of every color were everywhere. The DJ station was at the center of it all, manned by a guy they knew as Soloman, or “Soloman from Haiti,” as he liked to refer to himself. He was currently spinning some Ozuna recording and the dance floor was crowded.

Diana and her friends found a table at the far end of the floor and sat down. They were soon greeted by a snooty server who curtly informed them there was an immediate two ******* minimum...it happened like this just about every time at every place. Diana ordered Singapore Slings, and sat back to enjoy the music.

As she scanned the club, she observed there were very few white people, and the ones who were there were mostly female...as usual. The male crowd was mostly all black guys, maybe a few Middle Easterners, and Indians. It wasn’t long before guys looking for dance partners found their table, and in minutes Diana and the girls were all out on the dance floor shaking it to the sounds of the Caribbean. She was dancing to some Daddy Yankee tune when she made eye contact with a young looking guy in an untucked, purple satin shirt who had a rugged look about him. He was fairly light skinned, wore his hair in medium length, twisted curls, and had a Fu Manchu mustache. He smiled when he saw that Diana noticed him, and gestured for her to come over after the music finished.

Diana invited him to join her at the table, complaining her feet needed a rest, so he sat down next to her. After the introductions and small talk, he informed her he was a police officer with the Metropolitan Police Department. She was taken aback by that; he was definitely someone she might like to get to know better, but now? She decided to just keep her mouth shut about her husband’s position and see how things developed.

His name was Chad, Chad Dupuis, and the small talk revealed he was in his late 20s, originally from Louisiana, a Creole, and ended up in DC when he joined the Marines. After his enlistment was up, he was recruited by the Metropolitan Police Department and had been working there as a patrolman for just over five years. When the DJ put on Bad Bunnies’ “Moscow Mule,” he asked Diana to dance.

As the song played on, what started out as a gentlemanly, first getting to know you dance evolved into something a little steamier. Chad’s hands began to drift down from Diana’s waist to her hips, and he eventually had his right hand on her ass. Virgie, who was dancing nearby, noticed, made eye contact with her friend, and shot her a subtle “thumbs up,” gesture.

Diana smiled and nodded, then moved closer, pressing herself against him, and when she did, he squeezed her ass and began to move his hand in a circular motion. She could feel a substantial bulge in his trousers and sighed, wishing the song would never end. But it did.

They returned to the table, and no sooner did they sit down then Harry Belafonte’s “Jump in the Line,” began to play.

Diana began to move to the beat in her chair, “Oh, I love this, let’s dance.”

Chad smiled, “I love the way you move Diana. Just let me watch you dance...stand up and shake it for me.”

Diana got up and began dancing for him, rotating her hips and drawing her hands up her sides, then stopped suddenly when she felt his hand moving up the inside of her thigh.

“No, no, keep moving girl, just let yourself go.”

Diana glanced around to make sure no one was watching then resumed as “Shake, shake, shake Senora, shake your body line,” played on. Their table was close to the back wall, and she was satisfied she wouldn’t be making a spectacle of herself.

Chad’s hand was all the way up her dress now, and she began rotating her pelvis when she felt his fingers on her genitals. He pulled the thin fabric of her thong aside and placed his fingers at her vaginal orifice. She was already wet, and she moved her legs further apart for him, steadied herself on the back of a chair for balance, and gasped out loud as he penetrated her to the hilt with his thumb.

Chad began to thrust and rotate his thumb inside of her while working her clitoris with the web of his hand and the inside knuckle of his forefinger. The rotations were hitting her G spot and driving her to a level of ******* like never before. She was oblivious qto the music, only hearing, moving, clit grinding, and fucking to the beat of the steel drums as Top Hat’s creative DJ laid down his set of lively Reggae.

Diana was breathing hard and oblivious to everything around her. Chad’s hand owned her for the moment; she was like his hand puppet. At one point her foot slipped out of her shoe, and she glanced down and saw him smiling coyly. As her orgasm approached, she let go of the chair and pressed his hand against her pubis. She let out a loud, involuntary moan, grasped the chair back tightly, and squirted as an intense orgasm swept over her.

When it subsided, Diana glanced down and saw Chad smiling as he handed her a white handkerchief.

“I felt that girl. Why don’t you take a moment for the ladies room.”

When Diana returned to the table, she saw Chad was writing something on the back of a business card. He handed it to her with a frown, “I just got called in to work a mandatory overtime shift, but I really want to see you again, you were wonderful...loved the way you…” He paused and smiled, “You know what I’m trying to say. Can I give you a ride home? This is my card from the police, and on the back is an address for a day spa I’d like you to go to, and it’s on me. Set up an appointment with my friend, Marie, and it’s on me.”

Diana looked at the card, then turned it over. She recognized the name and knew the area in Old Town Alexandria. Le St. Germaine was an exclusive spa that catered to a high end clientele. A day spa appointment there would cost several hundred dollars, maybe over a thousand depending on the extras.

“Well, thank you, and yeah, Goddamn, what you did with me was like WOW, that was a first. But how can you afford this spa on a cop’s pay? I’ve heard they are super exclusive.”

Chad laughed, “I got a couple of side hustles, and the spa boss, Beverly, owes me, so I’ll get a pretty good deal on this. One thing I would like you to consider is waxing your lady parts. I gotta thing for bald and smooth, and I’d really appreciate it if you made yourself like that for me. I’ll make it worth your while, I promise. So text your number to my cellphone, and let’s get together...maybe spend a day with you, maybe next Wednesday if you can get off work?”

Diana put the card in her clutch, “Yeah, you can take me home, and I’m sure I can get off. I’ll set something up with my boss...thank you.”

Diana walked Chad to the door, Then turned to go back inside. “

“Hey, I gotta tell my friends I’m splitting.”

“Okay, I’ll have the Valet bring up my car, and I’ll wait in front.”

Diana found her girls, and saw Virgie appeared to be trying to separate herself from a guy she did not want to get to know better. Diana inserted herself into the conversation and took Virgie by the arm while eying the guy.

“Excuse us for a moment; Virgie, you’re not going to fucking believe this…”

After hearing Diana’s somewhat edited account of what happened, Virgie was wide eyed, “So you’re going home with that purple pirate looking dude?”

Diana laughed, “Just a ride home...he has to go into work at midnight, but I may
see him again. Take care of yourself, girlfriend.”

Diana walked out of the club and saw Chad waiting in a faded, gray Crown Victoria. The valet opened the passenger door for her and the first thing she noticed was the police radio.

“I can’t believe you go clubbing in an unmarked police car. Can you get in trouble for that?”

Chad laughed, “Maybe. I don’t know. I can say a lot of our vice and gang guys do take their cop cars out for personal business. I always remove the microphone, so none of these valets can play games on our radio. Where are we going?”

Diana belted herself in and replied, “Arlington. We have a condo near the Iwo Jima Memorial.”

Chad took the 14th Street Bridge into Arlington, and Diana guided him to her condominium parking area. Chad shut off the car, and after a couple of good nights, they were all over each other.

Chad worked her dress down over her shoulders and played with her small tits intermittently while trying to get her undressed. The dress was down over her hips when he put his hand between her legs and fondled her pussy.

“Oh my Diana, no panties...what kinda woman are you?”

Diana laughed, “You know what I’m all about, and you know what happened to my panties, and why I couldn’t wear them...you bad boy.”

She kicked her dress off, and when she was clad only in her stockings, Chad had her crawl over the seat. He smacked her ass as she cleared the seat back, and once she was in back, she knelt on the seat.

“Okay, now you got me naked in your back seat, now what do you want with me?”

Chad got out of the car and told Diana to open the door. He was standing outside the car. His trousers were opened, and his erect cock arched almost straight up, staring at her like an angry serpent, a hooded cobra poised to strike..

Diana didn’t need to be told what to do. She grasped his penis, stroked it a couple times and began to perform fellatio. His cock was fat, uncircumcised, 8 inches long, and rock hard. Pre-cum was flowing freely to the back of her throat causing her to swallow repeatedly. She found his scrotum and fondled his testicals...they were the size of hen’s eggs.

Diana knew how to give a good blow job, and on two occasions Chad had to slow her down, “Easy Diana, easy...I’m saving this load for your pussy.”

After a few minutes, Chad was ready to take her. “Turn around Diana, head down, ass up. I’m ready to fuck you.”

Diana quickly got into position and presented her sex to him. She felt his cock rubbing against her labia and then felt the tip probing her anus.

“Chad, wait...No, not there, not now!”

“Don’t worry Baby...not gonna happen tonight. As he spoke, he pushed his cock into her wet pussy; all the way in. He knelt on the seat behind her as they fucked, with one hand on her breasts, toying with those hard little nipples and the other hand on her clitoris. Occasionally he would slap her ass, admonishing her to shake it for him.

Diana was groaning with each thrust. He was big and he was pounding her hard. She began to move faster and stifled a shriek when she felt the tip of his wet thumb penetrate her asshole. She covered the hand that was working her clit with her own and for the second time in a little over an hour she trembled in the throes of another mind numbing climax, made even more intense when Chad’s big cock flooded her pussy with thick, hot sperm.

After his cock went flaccid, Chad slipped out of Diana, and retrieved her dress and shoes from the front seat. He stood by the door while she got dressed. They hugged and kissed, then Diana hurried up the steps to her condo. She put her key in the door, then turned back to Chad, blew him a kiss, then shooed him away.

Chad stayed parked and made a cellphone call to one of his friends, “Dog, you remember me telling you about that asshole lieutenant who was trying to get me fired, Lt McCloud?

The person on the other end of the call replied, “Yeah, you were plenty scared he was gonna fuck up our little enterprise, so what’s up with him?”

“Well, I met his wife tonight at Top Hat. She goes,out on him, likes the black dick, and I just raw dog fucked her... fucked her brains out. The bitch is hot for me.”

Last edited:
Back