How many Black college athletes....

My ex boyfriend was an ex college football player. He was a white guy but before we broke up he let a few guys in on me and ive had sex with a few more of his ex (all black)teammates. 6 in all. 3 DBs, a wr, a LB and a TE. I am a major fan of the DBs. They always had the most ridiculously giant cocks and were the best orgasms

Attachments

• 20211021_175905.jpg
    20211021_175905.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_2019-09-07-11-45-32.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-07-11-45-32.png
    836 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_2019-09-09-05-56-30.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-09-05-56-30.png
    876.5 KB · Views: 244
As a sissy cuck what is the best way to find a GF that likes BBC? Should I try to find one that's been with Black men before... Or get a heir who's new to it? How did you get into BBC?
Plenty of Early 20's white girls struggling big time that got bbc'd. Had a baby. He ran off. No support. I've met several. You pay for sitter. Take them out. They'll let you hit it. Hell a few would have been my girlfriend in a minute. Looking for ******* figure for their kid and financial support. I'm 45. I'm sure if you let them get occasional side BBC if desired they would be ok . If they still desired it. Usually they do. I can tell you if I wanted a 22 year old wife in such a scenario I could have had it and if I did I would definitely keep her barefoot and pregnant with white babies being as she's prime breeding age.

Bernie Fine is a cuckold basketball coach. Or was at Syracuse. His thicc wife was sleeping with black players for years. Google it. And also Jimbo Fisher is a cuck
Oh yes, Laurie 'not so' Fine. Coach Bernie Fine was molesting the ball boys and during that investigation it was discovered that she was having sex with college players in the 90s.
She was not thicc, just fat. Still is. In other words, not some one young men think about when you say 'cougar' or 'thick'.
1700016957414.png1700016906507.png

Oh yes, Laurie 'not so' Fine. Coach Bernie Fine was molesting the ball boys and during that investigation it was discovered that she was having sex with college players in the 90s.
She was not thicc, just fat. Still is. In other words, not some one young men think about when you say 'cougar' or 'thick'.
View attachment 6628513View attachment 6628508
WHAM is a radio station in Rochester NY. 1180AM.

chubby, curvy, fat or thick, pussy is pussy.

Plenty of Early 20's white girls struggling big time that got bbc'd. Had a baby. He ran off. No support. I've met several. You pay for sitter. Take them out. They'll let you hit it. Hell a few would have been my girlfriend in a minute. Looking for ******* figure for their kid and financial support. I'm 45. I'm sure if you let them get occasional side BBC if desired they would be ok . If they still desired it. Usually they do. I can tell you if I wanted a 22 year old wife in such a scenario I could have had it and if I did I would definitely keep her barefoot and pregnant with white babies being as she's prime breeding age.
Latinas too... Ur right

I wonder how many Black college athletes have had sex with the white moms of their teammates or mature married white women who just attend games.
I played college football and the idea of fucking a teammates mom never occured in a real way. That's some fantasy Brazzers material there. Real girlfriends were off limits too and usually protected and looked out for. Hell man, it was a campus with literally thousands of 18-23 year old women, plenty of choices so why start s/hit with a teammate? Especially when there were plenty who would give you a shot just because you were on the football team.

My ex boyfriend was an ex college football player. He was a white guy but before we broke up he let a few guys in on me and ive had sex with a few more of his ex (all black)teammates. 6 in all. 3 DBs, a wr, a LB and a TE. I am a major fan of the DBs. They always had the most ridiculously giant cocks and were the best orgasms
Love watch you impale yourself on those huge cocks

My wife’s fav bull played college football. Went to the Orange Bowl his senior year. 2 years after that he slid himself into my wife and if nothing interferes, he’s coming over to fuck her tonight.

Her second fav played at WKU, no bowl games for him. He coaches high school now.

The guy who was packing the biggest dick she ever had played college football but I forget where.

My wife couldn’t explain to you what a first down is. So they ain’t sidling up to her for her take on offensive packages and rule changes.😊

Was that his idea or yours? Curios how that started lol

it doesnt seem like this has had any traction as the story is from 2017 and I havent seen anything recently on banning hostess programs
This ain’t no charity, do your own research, I charge by the hour. Be happy I gave you a lead for free. You haven’t seen anything recently because college athletes can get paid with endorsements now. They changed the rule because they couldn’t stop the under the table compensation recruiters gave college athletes anyway. Don’t be loud, wrong AND late. Sheesh

If you want to know how huge this is, the Supreme Court had to rule on paying the players. If you want to know how huge of an economic impact it is on, not just the college, but an entire city, check out Coach Prime’s streaming show. 2 years ago, nobody even knew that team existed. This year their prime time game almost had higher ratings than the World Series (mostly because the Rangers suck, go Stros).

If you want to know how huge this is, the Supreme Court had to rule on paying the players. If you want to know how huge of an economic impact it is on, not just the college, but an entire city, check out Coach Prime’s streaming show. 2 years ago, nobody even knew that team existed. This year their prime time game almost had higher ratings than the World Series (mostly because the Rangers suck, go Stros).
If you think those players weren't offered one of the things that the NCAA couldn’t regulate, which is consensual sex, you’re crazy.

Back