White man on black Woman (opinion)

Shawnweav

Couple
It is a black on whites forum. Most of the time, however, the male part here is black. I myself am married with an Asian woman (brown skin). I'm white, but I can't do anything with white women. Not my Type basicly. I've also been with a black woman in rs (8 years ago). What is your opinion on this?

Loud mouth ... one that can NOT get his points across in a couple sentences and insist on continuing his hot air yakking for post after post.
Its ok, you can't help being a fat white boy in disguise ... pretending to be a tough dude.
Fake, just like the Donald ... fake, fake, fake to the bone.

If the rules state what you say, and I'll run by there shortly, then this site is what it is I guess, and I'll shut the hell up about it.
Still doesn't say anything for your fake disguise and biased opinion of the white male members. You are EXACTLY the kind of example as to why we have yet to invite a black male for fun. Just can't seem to shut up.

words_ThumbsDown-caption.jpg .......... words_HELPHesTAlkingAnd...jpg

Last edited:
Loud mouth
Who will never be silenced by your sorry ass self😏
one that can NOT get his points across in a couple sentences and insist on continuing his hot air yakking for post after post.
I'm going for a Pulitzer... So what's your excuse? This coming from one of the most opinionated long-winded "progessive" white supremacists I've had the pleasure of exposing 👍🏽😉👌🏽.
Its ok, you can't help being a fat white boy in disguise ... pretending to be a tough dude.
Grasping at straws now MangeNfleas😂. Obsessed with weight... Common upon delicate, emaciated, "knock em over with a feather ass airing bottom bois" Yup...
Big Black MuscFat DadBod Here... Loving It 😜.
Tough dude...? You're entertaining that thought. Just like you entertain the thought my Avatar that you love to drool and comment on. Is somehow an expression of my "power and authority"...What a fairy you are🧚🏻.
(Don't worry I'll include the receipt ).
Donald... Really? Lawd you miss the political threads🤣.You know the one you claim I got shutdown... Not my style Dumbass... That was you and the so-called old timers "who learned their lesson." FB had enough of your fuckery after giving you chance after chance then finally shut it down... Don't mention Donald again Dummy... Politics is "Verboten"... Didn't you get the memo😆.

I'll shut the hell up about it.
No you won't... Plus I relish using your own words against you😉.
Still doesn't say anything for your fake disguise and biased opinion of the white male members
Verified Gold Member with media, thoroughly filled out profile/"about" and posts that align consistently with being an authentic Pro-Black Man. Who appreciates the redeeming value of Non- Black Women😜.
Speaking of "participation" yours showcase perfectly what you are... A newfangled white supremacist with a obsession with BIG BLACK DICK!!! 🍆😲.
You are EXACTLY the kind of example as to why we have yet to invite a black male for fun. Just can't seem to shut up.
There you go again letting one "Bad apple" spoil the bunch for you... Tsk Tsk. Wait till Ed & Cap find out...🤣.
That being said...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
🖕🏽DUMBASS 🤣🖕🏽!!!
Additionally you do see the glaring contradiction in initially calling me a "fat white boy". Then saying I'm the type of Black male you would never invite for "fun" 👎🏽😲👎🏽.
Ostensibly to run through yours and wifey's holes...😱
So which is it🖕🏽Dumbass🤣🖕🏽?
WOW....I have no words🤫😆...

Oh yes I do...Who's trying to be something they're not?
With that Dumbass Black"ish" Face Avatar...
Okay now I have no words.. Again.
Till the next time 🤣.

Last edited:
I definitely love fucking black woman it’s the best cause they definitely know how to suck dick because they’re very sloppy and I love hot dick. They are specially when they sit on your face and just bounce that ass I love fucking big black woman.

Reactions: wit
Loud mouth ... one that can NOT get his points across in a couple sentences and insist on continuing his hot air yakking for post after post.

If the rules state what you say, and I'll run by there shortly, then this site is what it is I guess, and I'll shut the hell up about it.
Still doesn't say anything for your fake disguise and biased opinion of the white male members. You are EXACTLY the kind of example as to why we have yet to invite a black male for fun. Just can't seem to shut up.

View attachment 6951067 .......... View attachment 6951073
🤣

It is a black on whites forum. Most of the time, however, the male part here is black. I myself am married with an Asian woman (brown skin). I'm white, but I can't do anything with white women. Not my Type basicly. I've also been with a black woman in rs (8 years ago). What is your opinion on this?
Dude, as long as you are respectful to women of color, you're golden. If black, Asian and Latin a women like white men it's cool. As long as you don't subscribe to foolish stereotypes, you are cool btw, welcome to btw.

Well I love Asian women and black women, I always felt like I didn’t have a chance with them. A dominant German woman came into my life and well she just made me her submissive slave. She put me in a TPE ( total power exchange) Relationship/ marriage and she has completely ruled my life since day one. She has been bbc only since the age of 14 and well I’ve only had intercourse with her a few times and she put a stop to that very quickly. My owner wife punishes and humiliates me all the time. She has complete freedom sexually and well freedom in her everyday life. She does what she wants, when ever she wants and with who ever she wants to do it with , I have absolutely no say in what she does. She dated black men openly and some of our relatives and friends know about our lifestyle and most of them approve. My owners girl friends who are also bbc only really enjoy it very much. Of our relatives 2 of my older sisters like it and I always thought of them as very conservative. My brother in law is another story he can’t get over my mistress wife having a black lover. He hates me for tolerating it and well and I told him I can’t stop your sister from doing what she wants. He said for me to put my foot down lol I said your sister will put her foot right up my ass if I every even suggested anything like that. So he mostly stays away from us but I know his wife enjoys coming to visit us and my wife always puts on a show she orders me around a lot when they are here my brother in law hates to see it lol but I do think highly of Asian and black woman and they are superior to white boy submissive cuckold beta faggots like me that’s for sure.

I thought this was a site specifically set up as a forum about black men and white cuckoldress wifes. I always felt black women are gorgeous but way out of my league. That they wouldn’t want anything to do with a beta white submissive like me. I am to submissive to approach any women really and my dominant white wife just took charge of me ,she knew I was a sub right from the start. My wife said that I was like her prey she captured me I had no choice.I love it and she loves dominating me having me as her property. She has the freedom to fuck who ever she wants and just so happens that she loves black men. I don’t want to argue with anyone to each his own. I’m very happy with my dominant wife and I only hope others are able to enjoy sex as much as my wife and I do.

I have been with a few black ladies and had an awesome time with them. Gave the best blow jobs in my experience and not as reserved like most white women in telling you what was good or the need in the moment...

I think it’s great!

I just personally know I wouldn’t be able to satisfy them, but any hung white guy should give it a crack.

Back