Can a White Guy Actually Satisfy a Black Woman?

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
So I’ve basically only dated (and married) black women and I don’t think I’ve satisfied a single one, aside from letting them get ran through by BBC. What’s the point of a black woman even being with a white guy? Even big white dick doesn’t get the juices flowing the same way (trust me, I’ve seen that too). So should white men just be forbidden from going near those holy temples?

So I’ve basically only dated (and married) black women and I don’t think I’ve satisfied a single one, aside from letting them get ran through by BBC. What’s the point of a black woman even being with a white guy? Even big white dick doesn’t get the juices flowing the same way (trust me, I’ve seen that too). So should white men just be forbidden from going near those holy temples?
I'm white. Probably had 15 black women. One even said "I'm shocked". She was 45. I was her first white guy. She was shocked I got her off at a high level. I'm not huge. I'm just a fucksman. I was in chocolate room on a swingers cruise letting my wife get some 12 inch BBC and I end up joining in with the brothers pleasing white wives. By the end I was nicknamed white chocolate cause I could hold my own with them all day. One wife was taking a foot long BBC while her doctor husband watches. BBC got off her I asked husband? May I? He said sure. So I started fucking her. Let's just say they were both like OMG at the end. She/I never cum like that. I've had many tell me my cock is perfect size. They say that is the perfect g spot hitter shape. So I find it and keep hitting it. Multiple O time. I've never had a woman have it that didn't want seconds and my tounge never gets tired and have special talent there also. My current wife is 12 years younger than me. White. Dislikes black cock. I do what I want. She knew this from day 1 and cool with it. I've got a black lady 3 miles up the road I fuck. She has 3 mixed ******* by white men. Her preference is white cock. I'm 45. Fucked black college girls 19-21. You white guys go chase some black tail. Many of them love attention from white men. The young ones are far more open to an older man. They are quick to fuck a white guy with no second thought. Many prefer a white guy. Just be careful. I've found most black women simply do not take birth control and they honestly don't care of they get pregnant. I don't understand it but I've had a few that would have had my baby with no second thought. I always fill them but I take a plan B with me. Maybe I've had 20 black women at least. I don't know. I lost count. But what I'm seeing out here is most black women love attention from white men. I think all the black guys are chasing white women so the black women seem more available plus they often don't get.married and lots of single mom's. You just gotta get those ******* to bed so I can come over to get some chocolate.

perhaps you are not able to please any woman. As you stated you have only dated black women so how can you rate your performance based on the color of the woman. I’m an Asian woman with I Mexican spouse and we have entertained many different races or colors of people both men women and couples and all have came back for more of both of us. I doubt women would want to come back if my man didn’t please them. Your whole blog sounds miss informed or one sided. My or our thoughts is he has never had any problems pleasing women of any color including me a woman who loves black cock. Not sure what your point is other than to put your self down or insuinuate a white guy can’t satisfy a black woman. The idea is total BS. You are speaking of your inability to preform not all white men.

Your writing shows a rather large lack of self-confidence, which can be clearly observed in quite a few white male commenters, as well as the phenomenon of projecting. There can be several reasons for this, such as a small penis, weak sexual imagination (sexual culture), weak physical endurance, and these white men should not feel so bad, they start to degrade other white men because of their frustrations, but you should only process the given situation emotionally and develop based on individual diligence.

Some black women like to have sexual relations with white men based on their own expectations. Ladies with fetishistic tendencies only have sex with white men with suitable parameters and character traits, because for them it is perfectly satisfactory.

I used to live on a small ranch and I had this black chick I used to fuck. She liked to play slave girl. We would pretend I was the plantation master and she was my slave. I fucked her in the barn and when she was inside, she slept on the floor beside my bed ready to get fucked if I woke up with a boner.

I never thought I was capable or worthy of trying to satisfy a Black Woman. As a whiteboy I am beneath a Black Woman. I am there to be caged, collard, and on the end of Her leash to be Her white slave and mule. My inferior pale body belongs to Her so She can damage and inflict pain upon me as She sees fit. I am there to kneel in front of a Black Woman and wait for Her orders which I will follow with total obedience.

I did many times but Daphne also liked to fuck me with a strapon and have her black boys over for her to suck n fuck in front of me then I'd lick her black pussy clean.

Well said
I think in my case I’m submissive and I admit I’m a masochist. My wife is very dominant and she can be very sadistic at times. That is really our connection and we love having this relationship. The cuckolding just came naturally to us. My wife has a personal preference for black men as lovers she likes to get fucked by black men. She was bbc only since the age of 14 but I’m fortunate that she loves dominating me and I’m grateful I have a place at her feet. All this bullshit of who’s better in bed is really none of my business I accept the fact that my Mistress wife feels black men are best so that’s my reality. I don’t want to argue with anyone on this site it reminds of like politics everyone has their own likes and preferences and I’ll leave it at that lol

Yes I did

I've had no problem satisfying virtually all the women I've been with. A few were black and they were very happy. I am however blessed with a 8" cock and a great tongue....so....right tools for the job. :)

I've had no problem satisfying virtually all the women I've been with. A few were black and they were very happy. I am however blessed with a 8" cock and a great tongue....so....right tools for the job. :)
Tools aren’t everything but I agree size helps. Although not a white guy, I’m Mexican, I’ve pleasured many a black women my true thoughts are this is a really stupid question! As I said technique is what important but having a nice sized cock helps.

I know of a few mixed race couples, the male is white and the female is black, who are quite happy and in a solid relationship.
Exactly ... black females are ultimately the same as any female, they wish to have a "man" they can rely on on a regular basis.
Some just need to stroke their fragile EGOS daily ... If "dick size" is what it's all about then this world is in very bad trouble.
Try a good paying job, time with the family, family values, good provider other than illegitimate ki.ds.

Exactly ... black females are ultimately the same as any female, they wish to have a "man" they can rely on on a regular basis.
Some just need to stroke their fragile EGOS daily ... If "dick size" is what it's all about then this world is in very bad trouble.
Try a good paying job, time with the family, family values, good provider other than illegitimate ki.ds.
All very good points, and we agree, the color of your skin does not determine if you are a good sex partner, but I think the theme of this site is black men and white women, but I could be wrong. They let me and my man stay here and I’m Asian and he is Mexican hardly black n white!

Back