Your ideal white woman???

StillHot

Female
Gold Member
Question for all the black guys out there: What would your perfect white woman be like? Older or younger, tall or short? Slim, average or bbw? Blonde, brunette, or redhead? Elegantly beautiful or cute and innocent? Married or single? Experienced or newbie? What other traits would make her the perfect fuck for you? I’m very curious!

Last edited:
Question for all the black guys out there: What would your perfect white woman be like? Older or younger, tall or short? Slim, average or bbw? Elegantly beautiful or cute and innocent? Married or single? Experienced or newbie? What other traits would make her the perfect fuck for you? I’m very curious!
Older, tall, average, elegantly beautiful, married, experienced, sexy redhead, able to travel, take it in every hole, trimmed, kitty, and fun to be around.

Question for all the black guys out there: What would your perfect white woman be like? Older or younger, tall or short? Slim, average or bbw? Blonde, brunette, or redhead? Elegantly beautiful or cute and innocent? Married or single? Experienced or newbie? What other traits would make her the perfect fuck for you? I’m very curious!
My perfect white woman would be one who actually meets up with me in real life and give me a chance to fulfill both of our fantasies. Straight unicorn😂😂

Have you had a lot of bad experiences where the woman doesn’t show up as planned?

thanks for responding. 🙂
Never got that far as a planned date Just exchanging numbers and pics. And they'll say they plan to come but never actually make plans to meet with me. With one at least 2 weeks to a month of texting back and forth all for nothing to happen at the end. It broke me. I stopped trying at this point and just watch like a cuck😂😂 I think that's funny af and ironic so I don't take it too serious anymore because it would have my spirits down. Now I joke about it and have fun with the irony. From an aspiring black bull to being a black internet cuckold. Look at me leveling up😂😂

My main criterion is that she's breathing. Rand
I realize you might be only inserting a little humor but you've given a good answer. I get frustrated reading about the not able to make a connection, then someone with a long list of must have . The shorter the list the better the chance of not going home alone. Obviously i"m not saying go with a troll or three hundred lb. person. Just to be flexible They have brown eyes not blue, his cock's only 7In not 9. She might not be tall or short enough. If your really into this lifestyle in most cases you're not looking for a spouse or soul mate. Narrow your list, do someone you might have a great time with someone who has none of the things on that list.

Someone who is single and easygoing that's neither flaky nor prudish when it comes to sex in general, let alone actually show interest in getting together to have our fuck sessions. I don't have a specific physical appearance preference, as long she takes care of herself, it's all good. I'm fine with 30s - 40s as an age range with a good amount of experience involved.

A mature 40+ classy white wife/woman, who has a shapely ass, great legs, is easy on the eyes, and enjoys the finer things in life. One who enjoys teasing and being teased, has a seductive wardrobe and is selective.
On the other hand, I also love the women that have legs like the ones I dream about--pussy on one end and feet on the other!

Never got that far as a planned date Just exchanging numbers and pics. And they'll say they plan to come but never actually make plans to meet with me. With one at least 2 weeks to a month of texting back and forth all for nothing to happen at the end. It broke me. I stopped trying at this point and just watch like a cuck😂😂 I think that's funny af and ironic so I don't take it too serious anymore because it would have my spirits down. Now I joke about it and have fun with the irony. From an aspiring black bull to being a black internet cuckold. Look at me leveling up😂😂
It just takes the right one. I have met a couple from here and met my dom tjat I adore here. It can happen.

Mines Marilyn Monroe

It just takes the right one. I have met a couple from here and met my dom tjat I adore here. It can happen.
It's the texting that kills it. So many people today are addicted to texts. They can be useful but not at the beginning. Get on the phone to talk within two or three days or you're wasting your time.

Coco.

I for years have disciplined myself to recognize each and every human being as unique unto themselves. The most important thing is that she is comfortable and positive where we find ourselves. I understand Dom/sub couples but if he is 'making' her do it and I sense she is 'good' with it, it's a hard no.

Perfect? When you fit so well with someone you say "What the hell?!" and do that taboo you wasn't going to cross and when you think about it you've got a smirk on your face and trying to figure out when can we do it again!

Back