How many black guys care about hair colour on a white woman?

Badboykilla187

Male
Real Person
I notice that when when guys or white ppl in general date within their own race they often have a preference for certain hair & eye colous such as green, blue, black, brown for eyes & ginger, black, brunette & blonde for hair. But personally as a black guy I've mostly never cared much about a white woman's hair or eye colour, if she's cute she's cute 😍🤷🏾‍♂️. So for other black guys do you have a preference for hair & eye colour in women or does it not matter?

I've been coloring my hair on and off for over 20 years. It's been red for the last 9 and it doesn't feel very healthy, so I've decided to grow it out to my natural color. At 50 there is a LOT more grey than there was at 41! :oops:

For me, a sexy white woman is sexy, regardless of hair and/or eye color. That said, I got hooked on sex with white women by a long-haired dark brunette. Sex with her was so damn good and plentiful that I can get hard just thinking about long dark hair. I really want another shot with a red head. I've only had one but was too young to take full advantage. Red heads are a turn on.

Eyes are special to me...VERY special. Looking up at me when she's getting her suck on or when either of us is about to nutt and cum. Again, dark brown are special but I've been mesmerized by hazel, green and blue, too.

Back