How many black guys care about hair colour on a white woman?

Badboykilla187

Male
Real Person
I notice that when when guys or white ppl in general date within their own race they often have a preference for certain hair & eye colous such as green, blue, black, brown for eyes & ginger, black, brunette & blonde for hair. But personally as a black guy I've mostly never cared much about a white woman's hair or eye colour, if she's cute she's cute 😍🤷🏾‍♂️. So for other black guys do you have a preference for hair & eye colour in women or does it not matter?

I notice that when when guys or white ppl in general date within their own race they often have a preference for certain hair & eye colous such as green, blue, black, brown for eyes & ginger, black, brunette & blonde for hair. But personally as a black guy I've mostly never cared much about a white woman's hair or eye colour, if she's cute she's cute 😍🤷🏾‍♂️. So for other black guys do you have a preference for hair & eye colour in women or does it not matter?
Yes, they have https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-kind-of-white-hotwives-you-like-most-of-all.212066/

personally i have a thing for redheads. add green eyes and freckles and i'm completely hooked! a close second is black hair/blue eyes combo
I was just about to say that white men love blondes like Black guys love redheads. Same here man. Gingers and Black men can't be trusted alone, we have too much in common, society has openly painted us as lesser and the color contrast when we have sex is art. Shout out to Peg from Married with Children, she was my first redhead crush. I'd be so sick when Al would deny her advances for sex as a horny teen. I would sweat all that big red hair out and have Marcy jealous as hell. If anybody ever needed a bull to put her in her place it was Marcy, she was so high strung and undersexed.

I was just about to say that white men love blondes like Black guys love redheads. Same here man. Gingers and Black men can't be trusted alone, we have too much in common, society has openly painted us as lesser and the color contrast when we have sex is art. Shout out to Peg from Married with Children, she was my first redhead crush. I'd be so sick when Al would deny her advances for sex as a horny teen. I would sweat all that big red hair out and have Marcy jealous as hell. If anybody ever needed a bull to put her in her place it was Marcy, she was so high strung and undersexed.
How could Al resist? Guess he was spoiled, never understood that lol

Back