How many black guys care about hair colour on a white woman?

Badboykilla187

Male
Real Person
I notice that when when guys or white ppl in general date within their own race they often have a preference for certain hair & eye colous such as green, blue, black, brown for eyes & ginger, black, brunette & blonde for hair. But personally as a black guy I've mostly never cared much about a white woman's hair or eye colour, if she's cute she's cute 😍🤷🏾‍♂️. So for other black guys do you have a preference for hair & eye colour in women or does it not matter?

What always always catches my eye in a white women is her hair color... I'm always attracted to white women with darker hair, so never had a blonde( ladies help a brotha out) gingers are always nice. And after giving it some thought I believe my preference is such because I love the look of a hairy pussy with dark hair against her lighter skin tone.

What always always catches my eye in a white women is her hair color... I'm always attracted to white women with darker hair, so never had a blonde( ladies help a brotha out) gingers are always nice. And after giving it some thought I believe my preference is such because I love the look of a hairy pussy with dark hair against her lighter skin tone.
You've make a few good points there, bruh.

Back