YOUR IDEAL MAN OR WOMAN IN BED

Who would be the perfect man or woman in bed for you? What are the things you like in bed that keep your pussy oozing with juice or your dick harder and longer? For exemple, ladies, do you want your man to be dominant in bed or do you want to dominate your man? Do you want dirty talked to or do you prefer à quite gentleman? Do you want your man to leave you used and broken after an encounter or do you want to feel respected and in control? Want to be pounded hard or do you prefer soft fucking? You get the idea!
For guys, do you want your woman totally submissive in bed or do you want her telling you what she wants? Do you want her loud or quite; eyes wide open and making eye contact with you or eyes closed; want all holes available everytime or you don't care? It can be à long list for some men and women. How long is your list of what you désire sexually from your partner?
For me, I really like my Lady to be totally submississive in bed, quite with occasional moaning of pleasure and ectasy, available for kissing throughout the session and not à lot of ass movement. I also love to be sucked before and after. Filling up my Lady and having her drain my balls as I watch my cum run down her ass is indescribably satisfying.
So, what is your dream woman or man like in bed? Provide as much détails with photos and vids as possible.

Attachments

• tumblr_or82209Lqn1wpyqvso1_540.jpg
    tumblr_or82209Lqn1wpyqvso1_540.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 1386442-7a01843c3569ece8ecf7034a469a3352.png
    1386442-7a01843c3569ece8ecf7034a469a3352.png
    37 KB · Views: 123
  • 1318632481.jpg
    1318632481.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 289075822.jpg
    289075822.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 1690349366.gif
    1690349366.gif
    5 MB · Views: 112
Either fully submissive, no limits, vocal when her mouth isn’t full…..OR…

in control, dominant, ball busting,cruel, sph, chastity enforcing cock tease who will fuck anything that moves (except me), and constantly rides my face regardless of if I can breathe. (Edited to add) Also lives to peg

Who would be the perfect man or woman in bed for you? What are the things you like in bed that keep your pussy oozing with juice or your dick harder and longer? For exemple, ladies, do you want your man to be dominant in bed or do you want to dominate your man? Do you want dirty talked to or do you prefer à quite gentleman? Do you want your man to leave you used and broken after an encounter or do you want to feel respected and in control? Want to be pounded hard or do you prefer soft fucking? You get the idea!
For guys, do you want your woman totally submissive in bed or do you want her telling you what she wants? Do you want her loud or quite; eyes wide open and making eye contact with you or eyes closed; want all holes available everytime or you don't care? It can be à long list for some men and women. How long is your list of what you désire sexually from your partner?
For me, I really like my Lady to be totally submississive in bed, quite with occasional moaning of pleasure and ectasy, available for kissing throughout the session and not à lot of ass movement. I also love to be sucked before and after. Filling up my Lady and having her drain my balls as I watch my cum run down her ass is indescribably satisfying.
So, what is your dream woman or man like in bed? Provide as much détails with photos and vids as possible.
Im a switch. But usually with black men im very subservient. I want to be dominated and fucked hard. With hubby i sometimes take charge, sometimes let him lead. I love both.

Back