Kissing after she had dick in her mouth.

PHLcuck

Couple
Hey just seeing how cucks and bulls feel about kissing her after she sucked cock. Do you not kiss her anymore, or do you kiss her more, or is it just a non thought for most people? I would love to know your reasoning behind how you handle that.

Women do you try to kiss the man first knowing it’s the only time you might be able to or do you know your place.

My Wife,s many Liasons over the Years ( We are now retired from the lifestyle ) from Her white on white encounters, to in later life (48) having Her first Black Man’s cock inside Her.
To Her wanting to cease the lifestyle aged ( 62 ), I always loved Her explaining Her night out, weekend away,or longer.
We both had other partners sexually, but when She started Her black encounters and only wanting well hung black males,She would come home,always wanting Me to fuck Her, the taste of other men’s cum in Her mouth, She always wanted Me to lick Her out, sometimes their cum still running out of Her, used to turn us both on,She used to say,
” Oh please lick Me down there” , I would say It’s still running out of You.
She would say, “ I did take quite a few guys last night “, to which I would say did You enjoy yourself.
” Oh! Babe it makes Me feel so alive,I love it.”
If the roles were reversed and I had been with another Woman, when I got home the level of questioning was always high on Her part, She wanted to know how the other woman dressed, what She said,to all the details of the sex.
” Was She better than Me “ was always the inevitable question.
I must say only on two maybe three occasions did any other woman come close to Wifey.
Any Man luck enough to have Her would have had a great time.😝

I love to and my wife loves to kiss me when she’s sucking black cock. Sometimes, when i come home from work, she already has a bull over and will be sucking his cock when i come in from work. I usually tell him hi and we talk a bit and then i bend over and she takes the cock out of her mouth, never stopping stroking it with her hand and gives me a big French kiss.

Sometimes when a bull is over and I’m sitting watching them have a lot of foreplay, she’ll get them really good and horny with lots of teasing and if they happen to produce a lot of precum, she’ll milk what she can out and lick it up on her tongue and have me come over, tongue never going in her mouth just hanging out there with his cum/precum covering it and stick it in my mouth with a big kiss and ask me how he tastes so i have to reply to her his cum tastes delicious baby…which means she’ll ask me if i want more which i say yes so she goes to work pulling more precum or tells him, come on baby, fuck me good and fill my pussy with a big creampie so he can have more of your delicious nectar.

She’s also timed it perfect a few times texting me on my ETA and will be standing at the front door when i walk in with a big, fresh load of cum across her face, cheeks and on her lips. She’ll greet me with a big kiss and she’ll have some of the load in her mouth to push into mine when we kiss then once that’s transferred and she’s sure I’ve swallowed it down, she’ll stop kissing me and tell me to lick the rest up and I’ll lick it off her face and tits as usually by then, some has dripped off her cheeks and chin onto her chest.

I will absolutely kiss her after she’s been sucking another man’s cock. I love it. If it’s good enough for her to suck then it’s good enough for me to kiss her afterwards.

I will kiss her, and I love it! She kisses me after she’s been sucking a cock, and he comes in her mouth. Sometimes she won’t swallow it and she’ll share it with me. Even if she swallows it, I can taste it on her tongue on her lips. I think that’s very exciting

I don’t understand why I would not kiss her. It’s OK have all these things in her mouth she can definitely share them with me in mine.

Befor I was even in college I was making out with a girls in my car, happened many times. One night this girl went down on me, happened a few times with a few different girls. First few girls sucked me fir a minute or two, would come up for more kissing, back down. I could definitely taste (myself?) When we kissed. One night a girl swallowed my load then wanted to kiss me. I thought I was going to puke, I didn't, it wasn't bad.
Present day...wife and I are into mfm fun with a guy we know.Him or me....
no problem kissing her after she's had a dick in her mouth, yes I can taste it.
No problem kissing her after she's swallowed, not right after, min or two later no prob. Yes I can taste it.

Back