Black men, what was your hottest moment with a white woman? What would be your ideal situation with a white woman?

PHLcuck

Couple
Hey just thought I’d ask two questions to see what everyone thinks and hopefully hear some hott situations. I know everyone has a different ideal, but would love to hear from you guys what your thoughts are on a perfect time with a white woman, from what she’s wearing to where you guys go and do.

This might be fun to watch
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

My hottest moments with a hotwife are when hubby leaves the room to give us some alone time and over the course of the night every time he comes into the room to check on us his wife is getting that BBC balls deep! He practically has to interrupt us to see if we need anything.

My hottest moments are when I'm pounding a hotwife and she has a g-spot orgasm or squirts for the first and goes nuts and her hubby who's watching says "wow that's new"!

My hottest moments with a hotwife is after we have finished fucking for hours and we are laying there caressing and laughing with each other enjoying each other's company she keeps grabbing my BBC as to tell me she wants it back inside of her again and then we start all over for the 3rd or 4th time!

The 2 hottest moments are when a wife and I kick out the cuck from the room for a bit and really make love. Often times that’s when she tells me she secretly wants to meet up on the side, or that she loves me.

Another really hot moment is when I seduce a married woman behind her husbands back. There is NOTHING like a bored wife that needs cock, cheating on her husband. I once fucked a wife in the back of her husbands prized Range Rover, and left the interior covered in her and my cum.

Imagine passionately stroking inside of a hotwife's pussy and her moans are corresponding to every stroke as though your BBC is the Bow of a 🎻 Violin and she is the Violin itself and the sounds of her pleasure are like music 🎶 to your ears.

With her mouth wide open panting and breathing she stares into your eyes with both disbelief and desire as she hold on to your muscular frame. You can tell that she wants to same something by the way she is staring at you but between her moaning and her hubby watching closely she is trying to find the right words to say! Then she grabs your head and brings your face down to her mouth and she whispers "I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME"!

Her words freshly stroke the flames of🔥passion within you the Bull and you get even harder and you go even deeper inside of her and that sensation is no longer controllable and even before you climax your seed is already spilling inside of her. Even her hubby watching couldn't help but be affected by her unashamed and blatant lustful statement as he watches the Bulls powerful strokes began to flutter and stumble knowing that he's about to cum💦 inside of his wife. Now the Bulls athletic breathing has become a panting struggle of moans and he says "I'm going to cum" and as he bravely tries to keep a straight face and the hotwife responds "fill me up please" and the Bull just losses his ability to hold back from exploding and releasing all of his cum 💦 load inside the hotwife!

As the Bull is shaking and releasing his load the bold hotwife pulls him in close as though she doesn't want one drop 💧 from his big cock to spill outside of her as her hubby looks on in excitement! What an amazing site for her hubby to see her legs spread wide open and her married pussy gaping and well stretched, with the Bulls cum 💦 about to run out of her!

Then her and her hubby have hot passionate sex which all started with a hot 🔥 statement to her Bull!♠️

The 2 hottest moments are when a wife and I kick out the cuck from the room for a bit and really make love. Often times that’s when she tells me she secretly wants to meet up on the side, or that she loves me.

Another really hot moment is when I seduce a married woman behind her husbands back. There is NOTHING like a bored wife that needs cock, cheating on her husband. I once fucked a wife in the back of her husbands prized Range Rover, and left the interior covered in her and my cum.
I so love it when wife and Bull act together without cuckold intervention or even without cuck knowledge!

Imagine passionately stroking inside of a hotwife's pussy and her moans are corresponding to every stroke as though your BBC is the Bow of a 🎻 Violin and she is the Violin itself and the sounds of her pleasure are like music 🎶 to your ears.

With her mouth wide open panting and breathing she stares into your eyes with both disbelief and desire as she hold on to your muscular frame. You can tell that she wants to same something by the way she is staring at you but between her moaning and her hubby watching closely she is trying to find the right words to say! Then she grabs your head and brings your face down to her mouth and she whispers "I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME"!

Her words freshly stroke the flames of🔥passion within you the Bull and you get even harder and you go even deeper inside of her and that sensation is no longer controllable and even before you climax your seed is already spilling inside of her. Even her hubby watching couldn't help but be affected by her unashamed and blatant lustful statement as he watches the Bulls powerful strokes began to flutter and stumble knowing that he's about to cum💦 inside of his wife. Now the Bulls athletic breathing has become a panting struggle of moans and he says "I'm going to cum" and as he bravely tries to keep a straight face and the hotwife responds "fill me up please" and the Bull just losses his ability to hold back from exploding and releasing all of his cum 💦 load inside the hotwife!

As the Bull is shaking and releasing his load the bold hotwife pulls him in close as though she doesn't want one drop 💧 from his big cock to spill outside of her as her hubby looks on in excitement! What an amazing site for her hubby to see her legs spread wide open and her married pussy gaping and well stretched, with the Bulls cum 💦 about to run out of her!

Then her and her hubby have hot passionate sex which all started with a hot 🔥 statement to her Bull!♠️
my god thats hot

You have a beautiful mind

Yeah, that's kind of lame with the cheating stuff. But I guess everyone has their thing.

One of the hottest moments for me was when a wife invited me out to lunch with her and her husband. When i arrived gave her a hug and we went inside i sat next to her and the husband sat on the other side of the booth. We had a wonderful time together and great conversation while we were all chatting the wife and i were playing under the table. After lunch the husband paid the wife and i walk out of the restaurant holding hands.

The wife walks with me to my car while the husband walks over to their car the wife and i say our goodbyes and setup the next time we can get together. Later on i had the wife's number so we would text each other here and there.

It's nice to be able to have access to the wife whenever you like without it always being a gatekeeper there or a middle man. I understand the husband has to protect the wife and all that but being in this lifestyle for 12 years now it's a nice change when you talk directly to the wife first and you're not talking to later find out you've been talking to the husband the whole time

One of the hottest moments for me was when a wife invited me out to lunch with her and her husband. When i arrived gave her a hug and we went inside i sat next to her and the husband sat on the other side of the booth. We had a wonderful time together and great conversation while we were all chatting the wife and i were playing under the table. After lunch the husband paid the wife and i walk out of the restaurant holding hands.

The wife walks with me to my car while the husband walks over to their car the wife and i say our goodbyes and setup the next time we can get together. Later on i had the wife's number so we would text each other here and there.

It's nice to be able to have access to the wife whenever you like without it always being a gatekeeper there or a middle man. I understand the husband has to protect the wife and all that but being in this lifestyle for 12 years now it's a nice change when you talk directly to the wife first and you're not talking to later find out you've been talking to the husband the whole time
A scene my wife and I have played out many times. Usually dinner though and usually she goes with him or he joins us for the night. She does contact her men/lovers directly most often after the first date. We usually meet the men in places that have booths so she can sit beside him and play is sorta expected. I love knowing it is happening and she often tells me what he is doing or how big he is. Gotta love it all.

Chillin with a hotwife mom on the couch and she said she'd did it ( earlier I told her about my program). She'd enrolled her ******* in dance and absolutely loves it. She loves the cute outfits and dance moves. She then called her ******* out to show me one of her dances. " isn't she getting confident and comfortable?" The mom asks. I was shocked but glad.

Back