Black men, what was your hottest moment with a white woman? What would be your ideal situation with a white woman?

My hottest moments with a hotwife are when hubby leaves the room to give us some alone time and over the course of the night every time he comes into the room to check on us his wife is getting that BBC balls deep! He practically has to interrupt us to see if we need anything.

My hottest moments are when I'm pounding a hotwife and she has a g-spot orgasm or squirts for the first and goes nuts and her hubby who's watching says "wow that's new"!

My hottest moments with a hotwife is after we have finished fucking for hours and we are laying there caressing and laughing with each other enjoying each other's company she keeps grabbing my BBC as to tell me she wants it back inside of her again and then we start all over for the 3rd or 4th time!
That's beautiful

I would say the wife actually cooked dinner of course nude after a few rounds of sex; but while cooking she watched her husband bring out a large large tub pot thing; and he literally gave me bathe in the middle of the living room dried me off oil me down gave me a massage and then had the wife come back over for another go round while he continued to cook dinner where she left off!
That... that... man, you win. That's a tier I've never even thought about obtaining. That's the ultimate form of subservience!

Another really hot moment is when I seduce a married woman behind her husbands back. There is NOTHING like a bored wife that needs cock, cheating on her husband.

My best moment was also with my first white woman ever. It was this married milf/gilf my homeboy was messing with and he talked her into letting run a train on her but she ain’t really need much convincing. She came through one night and got ******* with us and after about 2 hours of conversation we fucked her all over the apartment for a good while, nutted in her a few times and sent her back home. I literally just met the chick but she ended up swallowing my nut and then letting me bust in her ass raw. I’m not joking when I say that nut I shot in her booty was one of the best ever. She had a donkey ass that was soft as fuck and her asshole was loose and lubed up real good. The way it all felt and the situation itself was so crazy that I just lost control and exploded in her *******.

Chillin with a hotwife mom on the couch and she said she'd did it ( earlier I told her about my program). She'd enrolled her ******* in dance and absolutely loves it. She loves the cute outfits and dance moves. She then called her ******* out to show me one of her dances. " isn't she getting confident and comfortable?" The mom asks. I was shocked but glad.
What made it hot? Why were you shocked?

One of my hottest moments was working out in the school weight room with an older teacher that I was training. I was behind her showing her how to do a handlebar pull squat , let me explain, she has the handlebars pulling down weights into a squat and I am behind her controlling the weight and making sure she does it properly. Out of nowhere she let go of the bar and stick her hand inside my shorts and jacks my dick . I guess she felt my dick getting hard as we were both going up and down. Since the janitor didn't clean the gym until late I knew we would be alone. I push her onto the press bench and spreading her legs wide apart and fucked her old ass until she tapped out. I came so hard that evening. Another one was when I went to a meeting with a co-worker, since it was raining real hard and she wasn't comfortable driving that long distance in the rain she asked if she could ride with me. Fast forward to the ride back to her car which she left at the mall parking lot and it's still raining and thundering and lightning, we just sit in my car listening and talking. We knew each other but we really hadn't known each other. She be real comfortable with me and she that she always watching me and asked if she could kiss me ( to my surprise ) thinking a peck on my cheek . She stuck her tongue down my throat. She unbutton her blouse and pulled up her bra as her huge pale white titties with pretty pink nipples sprang out. I started sucking on them as she began to run her hand over my hard cock . She let the seat back in my truck as the rain hammered down and I fucked her right in the mall parking lot. These are true school teachers encounters.
This is so hot. Thank you for sharing. 😍

Back