Can a White Guy Actually Satisfy a Black Woman?

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
So I’ve basically only dated (and married) black women and I don’t think I’ve satisfied a single one, aside from letting them get ran through by BBC. What’s the point of a black woman even being with a white guy? Even big white dick doesn’t get the juices flowing the same way (trust me, I’ve seen that too). So should white men just be forbidden from going near those holy temples?

Well I guess it’s more of a fetish thing. Am I in the wrong place?
That's a good question. I think a lot of men here have an unhealthy worship of black men and this almost sexual hyper focus on the idea of white men being inferior in bed. Plenty white men have huge dicks and fuck their way through legions of women of all ethnicities and leave them extremely satisfied. But those guys more than likely aren't posting on blacktowhite.

That's a good question. I think a lot of men here have an unhealthy worship of black men and this almost sexual hyper focus on the idea of white men being inferior in bed. Plenty white men have huge dicks and fuck their way through legions of women of all ethnicities and leave them extremely satisfied. But those guys more than likely aren't posting on blacktowhite.
Yeah, I mean that’s the premise of the site. Though in my case my partners have never been white women.

Interesting thing is that I don’t generally view black men in a stereotypical way. But every woman I have been with since I was a teenager craved black dick. So….

No, it is not the premise of the site. Frankly, the most irritating thing about the site is the white men with an inferiority fetish who keep trying to make it the premise of the site. The premise of the site is that there are white women who want to have sex with black men, and vice versa. White men are frankly not even part of the equation. They are basically irrelevant here, unless they happen to be married to one of those women.

AzHunter tried to answer your question in a very gentle way. I will be more direct. Your question is really about you, not your past partners. You have a racialized inferiority fetish. As a black (well, "blasian") woman married to a white man: Yes, of course white guys can satisfy black women.

No, it is not the premise of the site. Frankly, the most irritating thing about the site is the white men with an inferiority fetish who keep trying to make it the premise of the site. The premise of the site is that there are white women who want to have sex with black men, and vice versa. White men are frankly not even part of the equation. They are basically irrelevant here, unless they happen to be married to one of those women.

AzHunter tried to answer your question in a very gentle way. I will be more direct. Your question is really about you, not your past partners. You have a racialized inferiority fetish. As a black (well, "blasian") woman married to a white man: Yes, of course white guys can satisfy black women.
Well said

Mine can. Have you tried his tongue????
His gf before me was blk (or at least mixed race). Since they split in an amicable manner, they were still in contact for a while. Her and I were talking and drinking............and stupid me goes, "Is there something you miss about (my husband) yours doesn't give you?"

Her answer..............His tongue!!!!!!!

And there I was spraying red wine on the white table cloth after that answer

Last edited:
Mine can. Have you tried his tongue????
His gf before me was blk (or at least mixed race). Since they split in an amicable manner, they were still in contact for a while. Her and I were talking and drinking............and stupid me goes, "Is there something you miss about (my husband) yours doesn't give you?"

Her answer..............His tongue!!!!!!!

And there I was spraying red on the white table cloth after that answer
Yeah
She do like that
Work her sloppy cunt out
With my tongue

Back