I was asked this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I feel that ..I kinda felt ya he was directing shade towards me we the "yall" comment ..personally I feel if you have a problem with a person no plurals should be come out your mouth . And the watermelon comment was clearly disrespectful to more then just you ..but hey its not my beef to address. I don't have a problem with him . I don't have a problem with you .but in my eyes if two grown men don't want to be friends it's not my job to make them either.
Well at least he didn't say baboons...Right😏?
When his fake ass pseudo moderate white savior fragile ego. Gets confronted with information that doesn't align with his "I know what's good for my negroes" white supremacist sensibilities. His true self comes out. He may or may not wear the white hood and sheet. But his words further the narrative that it's "best for all of us" for whites to be ahead of Blacks...In a systemic manner.
I got no problem with you being cool with both of us. We'll settle this man to whatever the fuck he is...or not 🀣.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.

Well at least he didn't say baboons...Right😏?
When his fake ass pseudo moderate white savior fragile ego. Gets confronted with information that doesn't align with his "I know what's good for my negroes" white supremacist sensibilities. His true self comes out. He may or may not wear the white hood and sheet. But his words further the narrative that it's "best for all of us" for whites to be ahead of Blacks...In a systemic manner.
I got no problem with you being cool with both of us. We'll settle this man to whatever the fuck he is...or not 🀣.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.
Lol yeah that baboon ish ain't cool either. But we are all guilty of racism time to time ..but you brought up a good point ..that I have as myself over and over ..are white people allies to the struggle? I'll be the first to admit I have use a white girl more then once to address certain issue that my face would be rejected by ..example like renting a house or apartment. Mlk said the white liberal is too passive. Malcolm x said it's nothing they can't do to help our struggles until he went to mecca and seen that people of all races praise Allah. But in today's world you seen white ******* looting burning and protesting just for us to get the blame ..like the white guy who burned the police station in Minneapolis. So I understand this ideology. It's something I listen to alot when I watch candice owens . But then I realized she married to a white man also ..
So I guess the reality of it that regardless of belief they want all the power but we want piece
The difference is we want our piece by any means necessary and they still don't realize it

Nope you sure didn’t LMFAO🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Keep it cumminπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Well maybe I do need some practice in brevityπŸ€”.
I'll start by answering the fictitious questions.
That a fictitious Black woman.
Asked the unverified whatever...fictitious questions.
Who then wants real Black men to answer.
The fictitious questions.
Because she/he/it can't...
Due to "her" having no point of reference to answer.
Because Black men desire "her" ...
Of course😏.

Bullshit !!! 🀣.

Last edited:
Well maybe I do need some practice in brevityπŸ€”.
I'll start by answering the fictitious questions.
That a fictitious Black woman.
Asked the unverified whatever...
Who then wants real Black men to answer.
The fictitious questions.
Because she/he/it can't...
Due to her having no point of reference to answer.
Because Black men desire her...
Of course😏.

Bullshit !!! 🀣.
Ya know that fact that nobody was talking to her and the need for attention along with the big annoying ego ...this might be a woman .. but in the words of Joe biden

She ain't black🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lol yeah that baboon ish ain't cool either. But we are all guilty of racism time to time ..but you brought up a good point ..that I have as myself over and over ..are white people allies to the struggle? I'll be the first to admit I have use a white girl more then once to address certain issue that my face would be rejected by ..example like renting a house or apartment. Mlk said the white liberal is too passive. Malcolm x said it's nothing they can't do to help our struggles until he went to mecca and seen that people of all races praise Allah. But in today's world you seen white ******* looting burning and protesting just for us to get the blame ..like the white guy who burned the police station in Minneapolis. So I understand this ideology. It's something I listen to alot when I watch candice owens . But then I realized she married to a white man also ..
So I guess the reality of it that regardless of belief they want all the power but we want piece
The difference is we want our piece by any means necessary and they still don't realize it
A reckoning is coming Bro...
One way or the other...
No justice no peace...
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Ya know that fact that nobody was talking to her and the need for attention along with the big annoying ego ...this might be a woman .. but

She ain't black🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Well...right, wrong, or indifferent.
Any profile that's unverified...
Is a white man by default to me.
Very curious to have your so-called face as your avatar.
Media that shows your face.
Yet you're unverifiedπŸ€”.
It has presented itself as a white woman...
Who the fuck knows...?
Better yet...Who the fuck cares🀣?

Last edited:
Just wanted to know what a white women thinks. I am a black woman who has been married to a black men for years.

I very much doubt that you are black woman married to a black man.

He never has sex with me,

Let me get this straight.

For this man to be married to you this is what he had to do
  1. Approach you (You could have declined his approach)
  2. Strike up a conversation with you (You could have rejected him by cutting the convo short)
  3. Asked for your number (You could have rejected him by giving him a fake number)
  4. He phoned you up or texted (You could have rejected him by not responding to his text or blocking him)
  5. Ask for the first date (You could have by telling him your busy)
  6. Meet on the date (You could have rejected him by saying you can't make it)
  7. He lean forward for the first kiss (You could have rejected him by giving him the cheek)
  8. Ask and pay for the second date (You could have rejected him by telling him there was "No chemistry / spark / connection")
  9. He takes the lead on s.ex (You could have rejected him the man by telling him "I don't want to rush...."
  10. Buy you the first gift (You could have rejected him by saying the gift is not expensive enough)
  11. Ask you to be his girlfriend (You could have rejected him by telling him "u want to focus on her career")
  12. You're now his girlfriend (You could have rejected him by ending the relationship)
  13. He gets down on one knee and proposes (You could have rejected him by turning down his marriage offer)

So you are expecting me and ppl to believe that a man goes through all of that only to say "Nope...I don't wanna have sex with you"

Almost all of my black girlfriends are single and sexually frustrated,

That's a lie because any woman can get sex easy. In fact sex is much more difficult for men to get truth be told. We have to go out and hunt. Where as sex comes to women's door.

And you know what ?

I want people to show me single and sexually frustrated black women who look like this

1707366846646.png
1707377378630.png

1707368252267.png1707368287154.png
1707366867047.png1707366879371.png1707366889594.png1707366902408.png1707366932120.png

1707368490246.png

1707368572173.png

1707368717922.png

So go ahead and find attractive blk women who can't get a man

I'll wait

Attractive women are ALWAYS in demand

I know that some black men do prefer black women, but I think most black men want a white woman.

Pretty much all black men like black women find black woman just coz we find white women attractive does not mean we don't find black women attractive.

White woman say they are more submissive, but thats not true, I will do anything for a normal sex life. So in your opinon, do black men prefer white woman?

The BBC is an equal opportunity employer.

Black guys will and do bang White chicks. But NOT at the exclusion of Black or non white chicks.

It is funny that you talk about blacks pairing up with white women, yet white guys have zero problem going around and fkin women of all different races and their racial identity is never in question.

Why does the world always want to dk police blk men ?

People talk about blacks are β€œdiluting” the white genetic pool when they get a white girl pregnant, yet a large number of white guys are shacking up with Asian and Latina and blk chicks and producing mixed babies of their own. Why not rage against them?

And look there is a contingent of white women who would never date/fk a black or non-white man. Game or no game, they’re just not trying to hear it. So to white guys (and I'm pretty sure you are a white or non blk guy) who are paranoid about "black men stealing all the white girls", some of your white sisters are keeping it pure for you. But are you banging them either way? Probably not.

Why am I here? the only benefit of this is the humiliation that black men prefer white woman,

You keep on saying "blk men prefer white women" when pretty much all the answers from black men on here have told you that is not the case.

We’re men first. Get that into your HEAD

WE ARE MEN FIRST

Which means we will bang ANY female that looks and acts right.

Last edited:

Don't let the children see this y'all

giphy.gif

3F35886600000578-4408048-image-a-19_1492073604377.jpg

3F3586CB00000578-4408048-image-a-35_1492073748175.jpg

3F35876900000578-4408048-image-a-33_1492073723263.jpg

3F35879200000578-4408048-image-a-34_1492073731499.jpg

Normally when white women are black often look better like this example of two identical twins born to a blk man and white woman couple, but one turned out black, the other white, there is no question that the blk women is better looking

1707391158761.png

But ur video ? This is the one time I can say a woman doesn't actually look better darker..

Seriously this is extremely demonic. She's in her own lane of insanity. Another attention w.hore with body dysmorphia.
Like the freaks that try to look like Barbie/Ken dolls, anime characters and funhouse mirror versions of celebrities.

Melanin is worth more in grams, than platinum, and gold. Our black organs are in demand as well and if you are an organ donor, stop that shyt. They have your info and will track you down... if somebody of importance matches with your organ, you think they gonna wait to you die naturally to get it..

Rockefeller died in 2017 and lived till 103 the dude had several heart transplants, all black... FYI

But this starts early.

Normally when white women are black often look better like this example of two identical twins born to a blk man and white woman couple, but one turned out black, the other white, there is no question that the blk women is better looking

View attachment 6877044

But ur video ? This is the one time I can say a woman doesn't actually look better darker..
As far as twins being different races. Honestly that doesn't happen in the u.s. often. Most of the occurrence has happen in the u.k. I was stocked when I found out that it could actually happen.

This lady is Swedish I think and her husband is a clown lol .in America we (black people) have a belief, that's deep down they either wish they was us or they was to exploit us for profit. Fashion music and even willing to change there bodies to mimic us . It true if you listen to modern day country music they're mostly rapping .

If that was shocking to you check out this
This isn't rachael dolezel who is a con artist who want people to believe she was black .this is a older lady has a legitimate point . Is she black ? Or is she experiencing the same thing the Egyptian experience for thousands of years ? The reality of it is we have range of who we are .we having the most completion ,more then any other race .this is what Alex Haley wrote about in his book and the movie QUEEN
U.k culture is weird to me .I wouldnt dare call someone "black" simply because they are non white . I feel like the number one rule world wide is you should be of African decent regardless of being mix with other races . I think it's fair to start the standard there ..

Besides STINK JUICE OVER THERE ..SHE AINT BLACK . idk wtf she was thinking when she wrote that but it shows that they're stupidity, and how they are convinced that we don't know each other and who we are.
As far as Rockefeller that sounds crazy but I will do my research on that topic.

View attachment 6877831 .... When a woman conceives a baby from two different men at the same time ....

Lol yeah but thats not this ..I guess it's possible for two different eggs to be impregnated and shared a womb but this events we are talking about is more of interacial couples and biological twins

This is one of the few cases in the United States..like I said before ,for some reason most case happen in the u.k.

As far as twins being different races. Honestly that doesn't happen in the u.s. often. Most of the occurrence has happen in the u.k. I was stocked when I found out that it could actually happen.

This lady is Swedish I think and her husband is a clown lol .in America we (black people) have a belief, that's deep down they either wish they was us or they was to exploit us for profit. Fashion music and even willing to change there bodies to mimic us . It true if you listen to modern day country music they're mostly rapping .

If that was shocking to you check out this
This isn't rachael dolezel who is a con artist who want people to believe she was black .this is a older lady has a legitimate point . Is she black ? Or is she experiencing the same thing the Egyptian experience for thousands of years ? The reality of it is we have range of who we are .we having the most completion ,more then any other race .this is what Alex Haley wrote about in his book and the movie QUEEN
U.k culture is weird to me .I wouldnt dare call someone "black" simply because they are non white . I feel like the number one rule world wide is you should be of African decent regardless of being mix with other races . I think it's fair to start the standard there ..

Besides STINK JUICE OVER THERE ..SHE AINT BLACK . idk wtf she was thinking when she wrote that but it shows that they're stupidity, and how they are convinced that we don't know each other and who we are.
As far as Rockefeller that sounds crazy but I will do my research on that topic.
Awwwwww poor baby are you upset🀣🀣🀣
Something strike a nerve?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back