Telegony. Myth or truth?

Ferox80

Couple
Real Person
Hello!
I would like to start a survey on two topics:

1. The impact of the very first sexual partner with vaginal penetration on the subsequent size of the vagina and the associated sexual preferences.
2. Is the Telegony theory real? I would like to hear any testimonies of people who have had first unprotected intercourse with interracial intravaginal ejaculation and who did not get pregnant then, but later, with a white partner. Were there any similarities of the children with the first partner?
Thanks to those who answer.
This is a topic that has intrigued me for several years, and now since I found this site, I think it's the right place to explore on the subject.

Last edited:
"In summary, we show that adult body size of offspring can be influenced by the phenotype of a female's previous mate rather than the genetic sire in Telostylinus angusticollis. This novel transgenerational effect (an example of telegony) appears to be driven by the condition-dependent influence of male seminal fluid on the development of immature ovules. The potential for such effects exists in any taxon characterised by internal fertilisation and polyandry, and such effects could influence the evolution of reproductive strategies." (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/#b31)

Maybe some wives who have been de-virginized by blacks can share their experiences with us.
In relation to the first point, I noticed that a woman who fucked for the first time with a large cock, has a vagina ready to receive big cocks, and other women, who during the first sexual contact had a small dick, were tight, even if in the meantime they have also experienced larger sizes.
Will it be a coincidence?

Can you spot similarities of the firstborn, with the first man who ejaculated inside you (wife), unprotected?

Back