In the Matter of Personal Hygiene

Read the next sentence ... As I said, we just call the police/sheriff ... we don't get involved in city/county ordinance violations.
And we don't have "gates" here ... we have "entrances". It's a "residential development" ... maybe they don't have those there either? We have a swimming pool ... costs extra to use it or the tennis courts. And we have 22 miles of walking trails as well. We're now in the decision-making process of building a pickle ball court; 4 exactly. You play pickle ball? Looks boring.
Wah-wah-wahhh

Oddly enough, this can be a sensitive topic, particularly when dealing with diverse cultures.
WASH YOUR BODY! THOROUGHLY, PLEASE!
Sharing sexual intimacy is more enjoyable when everyone is nice and clean ( at least at the start )! I am fastidious concerning my own personal hygiene, especially when I anticipate getting naked with a woman. It's automatic. A no-brainer. And it's a sign of self-respect, as well as respect for the other person.

But, apparently, not everybody seems to feel the same about this issue. I'm not talking about deliberately fucking dirty as a kinky turn-on, like sweaty after-exercise sex, or wallowing around in spilled paint, golden showers, etc. This is about regular encounters among swingers, or playing with a married couple privately for the first time ( as well as on an ongoing basis ), or playing with anyone under ordinary circumstances within the lifestyle.

Years ago, at a swing party, I once walked away from a married woman because of her pervasive anal odor. Sure, she was cute, but not that cute. The other single black guy and her husband either lacked a sense of smell, or it didn't matter to them. The husband I can understand. The other guy...? Nope, I wasn't that desperate for a fuck. I mean, when you go out to an event where the object is to have sex with strangers, how does one disregard the bare necessities? It's disgusting! I don't know. Maybe too much alcohol becomes a huge factor at parties. I don't dr!nk, really, so, I wouldn't know. I don't dr!nk, don't smoke, and don't do any drügs. I don't need to get high in order to fully enjoy sex. Anyway...

Of course, there are the other body odors which some cultures simply accept as natural, and they refrain from bathing frequently, or even using deodorant. A young man once walked up to the clerk who was assisting me at a Verizon Wireless store. It was evident that he was either from Africa, or Jamaica (Yes, you can often tell.). His strong body odor nearly knocked me over. No joke. So, perhaps this sort of thing also carries over with some people in the lifestyle. I do acknowledge that not all people of a specific place or culture have the same views or practices. Lower your weapons.

So, I guess the questions are: How much of a factor is poor hygiene to you when it comes to sexual partners? Is their stench a deal-breaker? Or are you horny enough to just hold your nose and delve right in?

View attachment 6931264
Absolutely! It can be fun getting dirty but most of the time bad smells and bad hygiene is a killer for me.

Back