Mood setting thoughts

r_prince60

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I tend to be very passionate in bed. As such, I like having the mood set before play. Music is a major part of that for me. Normally I'm up for just about any genre. However, in the bedroom, a good R&B playlist is second to none. Whether it is the slight grain of Sade, the effortless warmth of Alex Isley, the smoky tones of Alina Baraz, or the smooth crooning of Mario (just to name a few), R&B gets me going better than any other genre. I make it my mission to ensure my partner is fully pleasured and then some. Hearing that she was "thoroughly loved on" (as an old flame put it) is the best compliment I could hope for. I try to be realistic in that I don't consider myself an expert. Not every time is going to be a homerun. Each experience is different and I try to adjust accordingly. Some like it slow and sensual. Others prefer it a bit more...aggressive. I will say though...when it is right, we'll know 😉

To me the mood is best set by not making "sex" the focal point of the evening. Have a few things planned ahead of sex and try to focus on the partner and what she's saying, wearing, smelling good, etc, and not on what she has between her legs that you'd like to be pounding on right then.
I find planning an evening of dancing or theatre, followed or preceding those events allows a couple to become more relaxed and acclimated to each other, particularly the female. Most ladies like to think that you are focusing on them, not what they have to offer you later.

gif_Cat&Book.gif

Last edited:
To me the mood is best set by not making "sex" the focal point of the evening. Have a few things planned ahead of sex and try to focus on the partner and what she's saying, wearing, smelling good, etc, and not on what she has between her legs that you'd like to be pounding on right then.
I find planning an evening of dancing or theatre, followed or preceding those events allows a couple to become more relaxed and acclimated to each other, particularly the female. Most ladies like to think that you are focusing on them, not what they have to offer you later.

View attachment 7009247
Fair enough. I am big on learning about prospective partners. My thoughts were just more on the time itself after the “courting” (lack of better term) has already been in place

Back