Brand New Netflix Series Is A Shocking Example Of The BNWO

I definitely was not expecting to see what I did in the new Netflix series “Obliterated..”

You have this special ops team with a black male as one of 7 people..

It is revealed that he is gay when he is accidentally discovered getting head from an Asian male at a party..

But where it gets insane is when he’s being interrogated by the bad guys.. they take off his pants and a monumental “shock drop” on the part of the interrogator is depicted. And there’s nothing left to the imagination.. his raw massive BBC is in full view.

WOW.. just WOW.. BBC in it’s full magnificence seems to be getting more mainstream and blatant, no doubt.. what do you think??

I honestly am not exactly sure.. my best guess is episode 6. Basically the setup is when you fastforward to any scene involving a river with a house on the other side of the river, that’s where the Russians take the agents hostage. They have the big black guy with his wrists tied above his head & they’re planning on doing something nasty to his genitals, but leading up to that, they pull his pants down and one of the Russian guys looks totally stunned when he sees the size of the BBC, it’s really fun. Luckily he gets rescued, but before that his full dick is in plain view multiple times. Being Netflix it feels like another little win that has bubbled up as far as mainstream acknowledgement of the BNWO. Start with episode 6 and if you don’t see it there, it could be episode 5. The whole series is really entertaining though.

That’s insane.. I mean I believe you, the obvious head scratcher is WHY… strange.. I know the context of the scene was gruesome as far as the Russians, but it’s not like they showed what actually happened as far as the metal device they were using or whatever, as far as I can recall. Now I’m wondering which publication decided to take on that topic and go in depth with it like that 😂

Its fake. Sorry but there was an article on how expensive it was to make
Even if it was fake .... it didn't LOOK fake

This has to be doing a lot to help educate the other races about the reality of BBC. And I would think that there has to be a subsequent curiosity about if not outright desire for Black men by women who are exposed to these shows.

Pair this with the fact that this show is filled with adolescent humor (which I at 49 still enjoy) and as such is directly aimed at a younger demographic so that:

1. Young men of other races will learn of their inferiority early and come to accept their place in the world which I think is integral for physically inferior men to come to understand (I myself FIRST started this journey in the 8th grade when I first saw a massive black cock ~ had to be 8" soft ~ on the ONLY black student in our school while in the gym shower. I spent a lot of time considering the difference in size).
2. Young women will get this education about the superiority of BBC early on before being tied to smaller inferior males of other races. The quest for fulfilling sex and BBC will lead young women to discover that black men REGARDLESS OF COCK SIZE are TYPICALLY:
  • More athletic,
  • Have better rhythm,
  • Are naturally more dominant or alpha in bearing in attitude (something my wife says she would love),
    PLUS there is the beauty of the contrast that a black cock has on the backdrop of white skin tones.
All of this (at least in my mind) means the BNWO is indeed on the way.
Other Examples of Shows?
Thoughts?

I definitely was not expecting to see what I did in the new Netflix series “Obliterated..”

You have this special ops team with a black male as one of 7 people..

It is revealed that he is gay when he is accidentally discovered getting head from an Asian male at a party..

But where it gets insane is when he’s being interrogated by the bad guys.. they take off his pants and a monumental “shock drop” on the part of the interrogator is depicted. And there’s nothing left to the imagination.. his raw massive BBC is in full view.

WOW.. just WOW.. BBC in it’s full magnificence seems to be getting more mainstream and blatant, no doubt.. what do you think??
I loved that show! We both loved that scene!

Back