R&B Lounge (Grown & Sexy)

TreyBlk

Male
Gold Member
R&B is my favorite genre of music. It’s so versatile for any romantic situation, whether it’s setting the mood for an elegant evening with your woman, or straight giving her the business like she deserves in the bedroom. Personally, for me R&B was at its finest in the 90’s, but there are still some amazing artists out there who have taken a lot of that 90’s vibe and made it work.

What are some of your favorite R&B tracks? Party vibes, Romantic vibes… Naughty vibes (Personal Favorite) whatever you may like, feel free to share in the lounge! We can discover some new jams here!

Tory Lanez – Yessir – Chixtape 5 – (2019)

One of my all-time favorite R&B songs. Tory is a young R&B artist who gets how to make the art. He has his one style while paying homage to the artists before him. He will usually embed classic tracks within his own. It’s very unique and satisfying to the ear. I recommend all his Chixtapes. They are all fire!

Modern-day r&b : SZA BRUNO MARS AND THE WEEKND

00'S : ALICA KEYS T-Pain (regretfully) r.kelly ..Jill Scott

90's TLC USHER JODECI BABYFACE

JUST TO NAME A FEW ...

I GREW MORE INTO R&B AS I grew older and out of sync with rap

But if you want some real music ..like those real jams ..check out more 70s and 80s funk music ..

Boosty Colins
Cool and the gang
Morris day and the times
Michael Jackson- off the wall (before thiller)
Billy Ocean
And of course prince

R&B no doubt can make your body move, which brings me to Soul and Funk, some NeoSoul, that touches your inner core.
90's has my heart for R&B bc it just had crazy mad vibes, could put you in a mood!
70's/80's have fire just blazing, make you get out your car and dance at a red light! 🤣😉😘

Back