The Core Elements of a Nut Draining Scene? What Makes it Perfect? -Raceplay? Breeding? Coercion?

blackhax0

Male
Gold Member
I do video and audio editing. I'm tired of not having exactly what I want when I really need to get off. So I've decided to put my skills and some studying together and I'm going to put together the perfect 3-5 minute scenes of pure interracial cum emptying perfection. But first I need some key ingredients.

The core elements of a nut draining scene in my opinion are a few things:

1. Passion - the couple has to have chemistry, skin tones, body type, aurally (they sound well together)
2. Encouragement. - "Give it to me." - "Take it." That sort of thing.
3. Coercion. - A leg wrap. Taut fingers hanging on for dear life. Toe curling. You can see the muscles giving way..
4. Some sort of carnal intimacy. - Hard to pin point, but you know it; this is what makes amateur content better than professional when it comes to sex
5. Absolute creampie - No doubt. He nutted in her. She wanted him to nut in her. It didn't just happen. They made it happen.
6. Raceplay - Nword. Hard R. Say it. A lot. Especially when the action gets heavy. Especially when he's inseminating her.
7. A certain element of surrender/helplessness/submission - At a certain point. That black body wins/white body gives in and up.
8. Summoning/Begging - This happens vocally. Summon the nut out of him. Don't just let him cum in her. She summons his nut up. Begs his nut up.
9. Tell him to cum. When he does. As he's doing it. Make him cum. I think any interracial scene where the woman doesn't beg her bull to nut is a waste of time.
10. Use the Nword more than once when he's doing it/After he's doing it/while he's doing it. Get creative with it with the phrasing. Get creative with the delivery.
11. Feet:
The foot bobble, dangle, sway..You know it when you see it. It's perfect. That with some raceplay thrown in...Perfect.

Examples.
Sara Swirls is the best at this. She's the only one who comes through consistently on this type of content but even she could use a little enhancement.
Ryan Conner is the second best. She gets the assignment. Very few others do.
Honorable mentions: Bubbles Cochran. SamanthaHotwife (I wish I had more of her content). Aria Khaide (doesn't do it enough). Slut Rachel ( I wish she'd do it more). AmazingGoddess (needs more material).

• Imagine if Yogahotwife used the raceplay. It would be perfect.
  • Imagine if PawgEmily used raceplay.
  • Imagine if Amanda Blank used saucy dirty talk and real raceplay when her bulls nutted. Chef's kiss.
  • Harmoni Kalifornia with more dirty talk and raceplay.
  • Christie Wett with more dirty talk and raceplay...
  • SoccerMomMistress
  • Christina Sapphire
  • Katrina Blacked
  • HotWifeBrooke doesn't do enough dirty talk at all. With some raceplay she'd sell x 10 more content.

What makes a great scene for you? These are my elements up above, but I'm trying to see if there is anything I really left out. With the experience on this board, I'm sure some more experienced members can point out some finer points of the experience because, ultimately, that's what I'm looking to craft. So, again, What Really Makes a Great Nut Draining Scene For You?

You hit on most of them. For me personally, it's the reluctant woman that gives in. Has to be realistic. Possible example, woman meets da ughter's black boyfriend who hits on her when dau ghter is not around. He then makes a move which she resists but eventually her body betrays her and she submits to him. Might be much for 5 minutes though.

Last edited:
Everyone’s different. N words don’t do it for me because I feel usually it is ****** and not authentic. But like I said everyone’s different.

What does it for me is when the woman looks like my wife. If she looks or sounds like my wife that’s an instant classic that I’ll keep coming back to. Like this one:

Post in thread 'She Says "cum in me," "don't pull out," or "Give me a black baby."'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...t-or-give-me-a-black-baby.273595/post-5080730

For me as a cuckold, the perfect scene was watching my wife tighten her arms and legs around the humping body of her Black lover, then count the number of times he shot into my wife by counting the times his ass cheeks would flex and her legs would jerk in synch. The afterglow was also important, both of them trying to catch their breath, as they kiss and cuddle, her nipples super hard as her body begins the process of making nourishment for the interracial baby which they just created.

For me as a cuckold, the perfect scene was watching my wife tighten her arms and legs around the humping body of her Black lover, then count the number of times he shot into my wife by counting the times his ass cheeks would flex and her legs would jerk in synch. The afterglow was also important, both of them trying to catch their breath, as they kiss and cuddle, her nipples super hard as her body begins the process of making nourishment for the interracial baby which they just created.
Now this is the sort of insight that I'm really looking for and can only come from someone who really understands a) What I'm going for b) The fetish.

Thank you for this.

Now this is the sort of insight that I'm really looking for and can only come from someone who really understands a) What I'm going for b) The fetish.

Thank you for this.
You are most welcome. My wife was fixed sated on the orgasms she received from having her married white pussy filled with Black seed. Which is why she kept her pussy bare. Didn't want to waste time removing her panties.

Please login or become a member to view

I do video and audio editing. I'm tired of not having exactly what I want when I really need to get off. So I've decided to put my skills and some studying together and I'm going to put together the perfect 3-5 minute scenes of pure interracial cum emptying perfection. But first I need some key ingredients.

1. Passion - the couple has to have chemistry, skin tones, body type, aurally (they sound well together)
3. Coercion. - A leg wrap. Taut fingers hanging on for dear life. Toe curling. You can see the muscles giving way..
4. Some sort of carnal intimacy. - Hard to pin point, but you know it; this is what makes amateur content better than professional when it comes to sex
5. Absolute creampie - No doubt. He nutted in her. She wanted him to nut in her. It didn't just happen. They made it happen.
6. Raceplay - Nword. Hard R. Say it. A lot. Especially when the action gets heavy. Especially when he's inseminating her.
7. A certain element of surrender/helplessness/submission - At a certain point. That black body wins/white body gives in and up.
8. Summoning/Begging - This happens vocally. Summon the nut out of him. Don't just let him cum in her. She summons his nut up. Begs his nut up.
9. Tell him to cum. When he does. As he's doing it. Make him cum. I think any interracial scene where the woman doesn't beg her bull to nut is a waste of time.
10. Use the Nword more than once when he's doing it/After he's doing it/while he's doing it. Get creative with it with the phrasing. Get creative with the delivery.
11. Feet:
The foot bobble, dangle, sway..You know it when you see it. It's perfect. That with some raceplay thrown in...Perfect.

Examples.
Sara Swirls is the best at this. She's the only one who comes through consistently on this type of content but even she could use a little enhancement.
Honorable mentions: Bubbles Cochran. SamanthaHotwife (I wish I had more of her content). Aria Khaide (doesn't do it enough). Slut Rachel ( I wish she'd do it more). AmazingGoddess (needs more material).

• Imagine if Amanda Blank used saucy dirty talk and real raceplay when her bulls nutted. Chef's kiss.
  • SoccerMomMistress
  • Christina Sapphire
  • Katrina Blacked
  • HotWifeBrooke doesn't do enough dirty talk at all. With some raceplay she'd sell x 10 more content.

What makes a great scene for you? These are my elements up above, but I'm trying to see if there is anything I really left out. With the experience on this board, I'm sure some more experienced members can point out some finer points of the experience because, ultimately, that's what I'm looking to craft. So, again, What Really Makes a Great Nut Draining Scene For You?

Some of the categories overlap and I also am trying to understand what you mean by "nut-draining". I assume it is what makes you drain your nuts when you watch these scenes. If that is so, here are a couple of my topics (I feel they overlap) and people:

Level of Cuckoldry: I need to understand what the husband's level of participation is whether he is there or not. Is he filming? If alone, does the husband know/not know (cheating) what she is up to? Sitting in the corner jerking off? Is he bound and ****** to watch? Again, all are good, but just want to know what the scenario situation is.

Level of Submissiveness: This kind of goes with coercion. But again, does this amateur woman seem to have a choice? Does she look like she could stop if she wanted? Does she appear to be helpless (guys flipping her over and telling her what to do/spanking her ass without asking).

So other women I think you haven't mentioned on here who are total nut-drainers):
Lauren Rayburn
Holly Wetlove
Naughty Alysha
Jan B (especially her first scene on the bed)
Rebecca Dream
Mandy Monroe
Hotwife Jackie

11. Feet:

Examples.

• SoccerMomMistress
  • Christina Sapphire
  • Katrina Blacked

I’m right there with you- I’ve been into AV editing for a while now.. the number of BBC sites and downloaded scenes can make it feel overwhelming at times. Bangbros alone in the IR category must have like 250 or more. I do mine specifically as a *******/brainwash for myself to try to see if it will help in reprogramming me to finally seek out BBC in real life. Mine centers around bi encouragement audio/video dubbed over the scenes. For me the initial shock drop with huge eyes and giggling about the size of the cock is a great part of it. Girls that can really deepthroat the entire thing effortlessly like Cathy Heaven and Dixie Lynn make a great mix. A girl on her knees working 2 guys.. I have no need for the N word in there, not from any sense of social justice at all, like it just does nothing for me, TBH. And then with the cum swallow, the best scenes are when the girl has expressions that don’t seem like acting, but come from a place of genuine euphoria, joy, and completion from swallowing. Another nice one that I’ve found a number of on Interracial Pass are when the girl is crying from how deep it is. Maybe I’m sick, but I find those moments so special and beautiful. Scarlet Hampton has one in 4K on interracial pass like that & it’s phenomenal. I don’t think you see actual tears but she had the expression, and this look in her eyes like she can’t believe how deep it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0929.png
    IMG_0929.png
    971.5 KB · Views: 75
Back