HungLowRP

Male
From
MD, US
LOL that Title is a lil inside joke (I'll see u later so we can countine our multi hour Dirty Talk/Fantasy Sessions)...U WILD lol & the first #QOS I talked to after joining lol

I offer an Extremely HARD 8 inch LONG, THICK BBC who loves tons of Hard "R" Raceplay while I RAIL your QOS "WHORE" wife in front of you. (Lots of CLEVER Dirty Talk going ALL DIFFERENT WAYS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS is a MUST) I'm in the DMV 👀
sssooooo we could probaby work something out if your serious for as far North as.... New York maybe RHODE ISLAND.

My college buddy lives up there and hes a SAVAGE lol Him and I could get a Double BBC SPITROAST goin on ur WIFE & shiiiiiii hes bout the only one I would gladly/comfortably DP your wife with besides you lol... ummmm I could probably swing Tennesse, Ohio, but no further south then Roanoke VA and I'll share the wealth everywhere in between.

I don't want to go too far SOUTH and risk getting "mowed down" by one of those actual R@CIST DEEP SOUTH ALT-RIGHT N!GGER KILLIN C.O.P.S ... 👀 wait... unlesss hes a CUCK... and his COUNTRY BUMPKIN, CR@CK/M€TH HEAD "SLUTWIFE" and/or "WH0RE D@UGHTER" IS A FILTHY FUCKIN N!GGER LOVIN' WH0RE... WHO WANTS TO TEACH HIM A LESSON....& SHHIIIIIIIII.... We can score some GET BACK as I R€V€NGE FUCK 1 or... FUCK IT...BOTH OF THEM as FAIR PAYMENT for my REPETATIONS AS I MAKE HIM CRY & APOLOGIZE FOR SL@VERY.
Matter of fact NAW
Jay Z No GIF
that's not good enough... I'm gonna have to either; TAKE 1 OF THEM FOR THE REST OF OUR NATRUAL BORN LIVES to be my N!GGER DICK LOVIN WHlTE WH9RE KONKUBINE SL@VE SLUT or, WE AGREE to a LONG -TERM 15 YEAR DEAL TO let ME & MY N!GGAS "CUM DAHN SOUT" to CUCK HIS ENTlRE EXTENED FAMILY, and HE'S GONNA HAVE to "SEAL THE DEAL" SPIT SHAKE with a N!GGER 🤝🏾. SIGNED, SEALED, & DELIVERED BITCH!!!! SEND ME ur version of PT. 2 in the DM
Happy Mike Brown GIF by Sacramento Kings

Back