Hi! I'm a Real MILF Hotwife QoS for the past 12 years. Here's my "Hello Video"!

Greetings! I'm a longtime lurker here & I finally joined as a Gold Member! I look forward to sharing lots of my pix and vids, exchanging ideas, learning more from others, and helping guide newbies if they want guidance!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife seriously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

I'm 100% OWNED by my BBC Master
, who uses me whenever and however HE chooses, and he brings in many of his black friends to share me with. I'm dedicated to being a slave to the Black New World Order (BNWO), and recruiting other white women like me to serve.

My Cuck Husband is the love of my life and soul mate. He embraces his cuckold role, is in chastity 24/7, and is now completely "pussy free". He's also the lucky (or unlucky?) recipient of my burgeoning Femdom skills.

If you like BNWO, BBC Breeding, Creampies, Sissy Cuckold Humiliation, Femdom, Pegging, Ball Busting, & a Real MILF Hotwife Nympho obsessed with huge black dicks, I'm the slut for you!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed! LOL
Welcome to the party hun. Have fun. ❤️♠️

Hot Fun in Iowa ....still sizzling like a volcano.
Awww Thank you so much!! So awesome to see old friends. Even though we've "only" been doing this for 12ish years, I had a fan the other day call me a "BBC Slut Legend". LOL I would disagree with the legend part, and basically I think they were implying that I'm old? :):)

This photo is a video screen shot from just last Monday!

Attachments

• M4b.jpg
    M4b.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 479
Fake.... Lmfao 🤣
The thirsty guys will eat it up and she's from another website, it's all screenshots and a stolen video 🤣
We're verified now. :):qos::):qos:
P.S. Regarding your last sincere sentiment, we didn't get a deer last weekend. I had our ******* pass up some smaller bucks and does, so it's hubby's turn to take her to try again this weekend! There are some massive bucks on our farm in Iowa that we're chasing. Yeah, I like BIG ONES! LOL

Last edited:
Greetings! I'm a longtime lurker here & I finally joined as a Gold Member! I look forward to sharing lots of my pix and vids, exchanging ideas, learning more from others, and helping guide newbies if they want guidance!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife seriously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

, who uses me whenever and however HE chooses, and he brings in many of his black friends to share me with. I'm dedicated to being a slave to the Black New World Order (BNWO), and recruiting other white women like me to serve.

My Cuck Husband is the love of my life and soul mate. He embraces his cuckold role, is in chastity 24/7, and is now completely "pussy free". He's also the lucky (or unlucky?) recipient of my burgeoning Femdom skills.

If you like BNWO, BBC Breeding, Creampies, Sissy Cuckold Humiliation, Femdom, Pegging, Ball Busting, & a Real MILF Hotwife Nympho obsessed with huge black dicks, I'm the slut for you!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed! LOL
Thats real fucking hot

We're verified now. :):qos::):qos:
P.S. Regarding your last sincere sentiment, we didn't get a deer last weekend. I had our ******* pass up some smaller bucks and does, so it's hubby's turn to take her to try again this weekend! There are some massive bucks on our farm in Iowa that we're chasing. Yeah, I like BIG ONES! LOL

Iowa? Originally from there, definitely whitetail country, both 4 and 2 legged ones 🤣

Hello and welcome. Loved, Loved, Loved your Hello Video and your verification. Would love to hear more about your lifestyle and how it started out and evolved over the years. Sounds like you share many of my kinks which for me to be able to have the opportunity to say to a lady like yourself is an incredible turn-on. I must say I feel more than a little envious of your cuckold hubby. Sending you respect and love and thank you for sharing your lifestyle which I would love to hear more about. 🛐🖤🖤

JFC... I literally just signed up and I get the resident harassing person?

1) I'm a she, not a he.
2) Just signed up hours ago, and yes I/we will get verified
3) Seriously, please back off. This is a terrible way to represent this community
4) So, truce, and how about we start over?
5) Yes, this photo IS a screenshot... from MY video
mmm 😋 Your bull has a beautiful thick BIG Black Cock 🥰💋😍😚

Thank you very much! Yes, we will BOTH verify. We've met all of my BBC playmates on AFF, where we've been Gold members for 12 years, but it is so full of fakes and flakes. Not much community discussion there like there is here. I decided to join here simply to learn, share, and communicate with others in our lifestyle. I've got to head to work now, so I appreciate your kind reply before I go!
i wish i was that lucky one in the cage ☺️

Awww Thank you so much!! So awesome to see old friends. Even though we've "only" been doing this for 12ish years, I had a fan the other day call me a "BBC Slut Legend". LOL I would disagree with the legend part, and basically I think they were implying that I'm old? :):)

This photo is a video screen shot from just last Monday!
Love the stockings and boots 😍

I would love a QOS to live a lifestyle like this…. Amazing

LMFAO... Fake? Really? When I provided video of my interracial fun I've enjoyed for 12 years? What do you mean by screenshots? ALL of that video is me. The first half of that video is all from within the past 6 weeks, the second half are from past BBC dates. We are just a normal couple sharing our kinks. I'm sorry if that offends you? Oh, and a LOT of people are active in different communities... are you saying this is the ONLY community I can be in... otherwise I'm fake?
No, She is no fake.

Greetings!
I read in your self-introduction that you recruit girls for BBC and I wonder if you also recruit males who want a girl to marry to become slaves of the BNWO themselves. I aspire to this position, definitively and therefore I am looking for a girl who wants to give me offspring from dominant black males, both on me and on her. What do you think?

Back