Hi! I'm a Real MILF Hotwife QoS for the past 12 years. Here's my "Hello Video"!

SoccerMomQOS

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
IL, US
Greetings! I'm a longtime lurker here & I finally joined as a Gold Member! I look forward to sharing lots of my pix and vids, exchanging ideas, learning more from others, and helping guide newbies if they want guidance!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife seriously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

I'm 100% OWNED by my BBC Master
, who uses me whenever and however HE chooses, and he brings in many of his black friends to share me with. I'm dedicated to being a slave to the Black New World Order (BNWO), and recruiting other white women like me to serve.

My Cuck Husband is the love of my life and soul mate. He embraces his cuckold role, is in chastity 24/7, and is now completely "pussy free". He's also the lucky (or unlucky?) recipient of my burgeoning Femdom skills.

If you like BNWO, BBC Breeding, Creampies, Sissy Cuckold Humiliation, Femdom, Pegging, Ball Busting, & a Real MILF Hotwife Nympho obsessed with huge black dicks, I'm the slut for you!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed! LOL

Attachments

• super-bnwo-promo-small-for-btw-introduction_XYAEU67E.mp4
    51.6 MB
Last edited:
ron burgundy GIF

Greetings! I'm a longtime lurker here & I finally joined as a Gold Member!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife seriously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

I'm 100% OWNED by my BBC Master
, who uses me whenever and however HE chooses, and he brings in many of his black friends to share me with. I'm dedicated to being a slave to the Black New World Order (BNWO), and recruiting other white women like me to serve.

My Cuck Husband is the love of my life and soul mate. He embraces his cuckold role, is in chastity 24/7, and is now completely "pussy free". He's also the lucky (or unlucky?) recipient of my burgeoning Femdom skills.

If you like BNWO, BBC Breeding, Creampies, Sissy Cuckold Humiliation, Femdom, Pegging, Ball Busting, & a Real MILF Hotwife Nympho obsessed with huge black dicks, I'm the slut for you!

I look forward to sharing lots of my pix and vids, exchanging ideas, learning more from others, and helping guide newbies if they want guidance!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed! LOL
Loved the videos

Fake.... Lmfao 🤣
The thirsty guys will eat it up and she's from another website, it's all screenshots
LMFAO... Fake? Really? When I provided video of my interracial fun I've enjoyed for 12 years? What do you mean by screenshots? ALL of that video is me. The first half of that video is all from within the past 6 weeks, the second half are from past BBC dates. We are just a normal couple sharing our kinks. I'm sorry if that offends you? Oh, and a LOT of people are active in different communities... are you saying this is the ONLY community I can be in... otherwise I'm fake?

Pay attention everyone, he said it... He's upset he got called out...
Won't even say they are getting verified....
JFC... I literally just signed up and I get the resident harassing person?

1) I'm a she, not a he.
2) Just signed up hours ago, and yes I/we will get verified
3) Seriously, please back off. This is a terrible way to represent this community
4) So, truce, and how about we start over?
5) Yes, this photo IS a screenshot... from MY video

Attachments

• S45.jpg
    S45.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
OleMissQoScple Give her some time to get verified.
SoccerMomQOS since you are listed as a couple both of you have to be in the verification video. I wish you the best

OleMissQoScple Give her some time to get verified.
SoccerMomQOS since you are listed as a couple both of you have to be in the verification video. I wish you the best
Thank you very much! Yes, we will BOTH verify. We've met all of my BBC playmates on AFF, where we've been Gold members for 12 years, but it is so full of fakes and flakes. Not much community discussion there like there is here. I decided to join here simply to learn, share, and communicate with others in our lifestyle. I've got to head to work now, so I appreciate your kind reply before I go!

Attachments

• Mon Training 15.jpg
    Mon Training 15.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 885
Last edited:
Thank you very much! Yes, we will BOTH verify. We've met all of my BBC playmates on AFF, where we've been Gold members for 12 years, but it is so full of fakes and flakes. Not much community discussion there like there is here. I decided to join here simply to learn, share, and communicate with others in our lifestyle. I've got to head to work now, so I appreciate your kind reply before I go!
Love it keep up the good work lol

You know if they actually verify, we will let them be...
But clearly not going to let anyone slide otherwise...
To many fakes
You are probably a good person, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes there are too many fakes. We are pretty damn easy to vett, and I thought providing such a long, diverse video of me might help?

And by “we will let them be”, by “we” you must mean “you”, as you’re the only person here that has called us liars only hours after joining, before we’ve had the chance to verify? Hopefully you don’t do this to EVERY new member before they’ve had the chance to verify?

I’m picking up our 18yo from college this afternoon to take her to our farm to teach her to bow hunt (deer). The next time my husband and I will be together to verify is Monday when I return, so please refrain from the premature accusations until then?

Peace and Love

You are probably a good person, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes there are too many fakes. We are pretty damn easy to vett, and I thought providing such a long, diverse video of me might help?

And by “we will let them be”, by “we” you must mean “you”, as you’re the only person here that has called us liars only hours after joining, before we’ve had the chance to verify? Hopefully you don’t do this to EVERY new member before they’ve had the chance to verify?

I’m picking up our 18yo from college this afternoon to take her to our farm to teach her to bow hunt (deer). The next time my husband and I will be together to verify is Monday when I return, so please refrain from the premature accusations until then?

Peace and Love
Welcome, darling. Have fun here!

Peace and Love
Until then, I wish you well and hope you guys bring in a good deer...

It's rifle season here...

FWIW, can assure you that SoccerMomQOS is very real and sincere. We have mutual friends. We don't hang out here much but came across this. By all accounts, a wonderful couple..
Thank you SO MUCH! We’ll do a couples verification video, as soon as we’re both together (and have privacy), which will hopefully appease any doubters? Until then, thank you so much for the very nice comments!832DEFFB-6B7B-48CF-BE79-02F1BD5DF56C.jpeg

Back