Hi! I'm a Real MILF Hotwife QoS for the past 12 years. Here's my "Hello Video"!

Love to see
Greetings! I'm a longtime lurker here & I finally joined as a Gold Member! I look forward to sharing lots of my pix and vids, exchanging ideas, learning more from others, and helping guide newbies if they want guidance!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife se
Greetings! I'm a longtime lurker here & I finally joined as a Gold Member! I look forward to sharing lots of my pix and vids, exchanging ideas, learning more from others, and helping guide newbies if they want guidance!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife seriously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

I'm 100% OWNED by my BBC Master
, who uses me whenever and however HE chooses, and he brings in many of his black friends to share me with. I'm dedicated to being a slave to the Black New World Order (BNWO), and recruiting other white women like me to serve.

My Cuck Husband is the love of my life and soul mate. He embraces his cuckold role, is in chastity 24/7, and is now completely "pussy free". He's also the lucky (or unlucky?) recipient of my burgeoning Femdom skills.

If you like BNWO, BBC Breeding, Creampies, Sissy Cuckold Humiliation, Femdom, Pegging, Ball Busting, & a Real MILF Hotwife Nympho obsessed with huge black dicks, I'm the slut for you!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed! LOL
Love seeing how much you have progressed!
riously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

, who uses me whenever and however HE chooses, and he brings in many of his black friends to share me with. I'm dedicated to being a slave to the Black New World Order (BNWO), and recruiting other white women like me to serve.

My Cuck Husband is the love of my life and soul mate. He embraces his cuckold role, is in chastity 24/7, and is now completely "pussy free". He's also the lucky (or unlucky?) recipient of my burgeoning Femdom skills.

If you like BNWO, BBC Breeding, Creampies, Sissy Cuckold Humiliation, Femdom, Pegging, Ball Busting, & a Real MILF Hotwife Nympho obsessed with huge black dicks, I'm the slut for you!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed

Awww Thank you so much!! So awesome to see old friends. Even though we've "only" been doing this for 12ish years, I had a fan the other day call me a "BBC Slut Legend". LOL I would disagree with the legend part, and basically I think they were implying that I'm old? :):)

This photo is a video screen shot from just last Monday!
You look amazing and I hope that I get the chance to be with you!

VERY REAL Black-Owned MILF Hotwife seriously dedicated to the BNWO for the past 12 years - Femdom Sissy Cuck Trainer - We've recorded over 1000 amateur vids - See "About" on my profile to learn more about me!

Please DO NOT steal and post ANY of my content. Besides being rude to do so, all of my vids and pix are watermarked, and I will find them and be pissed! LOL
Would love to meet up

Attachments

• IMG_4704.jpeg
    IMG_4704.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
I

I’d love to be your cuckold!

Awesome. Love to clean that well fucked pussy

You a

You are absolutely amazing, love how you can take it in all holes. Very, very nice.

Oh yeah... im new and u and i can really make some noise. Catch up on my writting and dm me some ratchet sh!t. Im waiting

Pay attention everyone, he said it... He's upset he got called out...
Won't even say they are getting verified....
Wow! What poor community etiquette. They are very real…and very HOT! I know since I am in several video clips with them. In addition to being sexy…she is one of the most down to earth people you will ever meet. And hubby is as cool as they come. i didn’t read all of your posts but you have the chance to correct the error. Let’s just start over. Peace.

JFC... I literally just signed up and I get the resident harassing person?

1) I'm a she, not a he.
2) Just signed up hours ago, and yes I/we will get verified
3) Seriously, please back off. This is a terrible way to represent this community
4) So, truce, and how about we start over?
5) Yes, this photo IS a screenshot... from MY video
don't worry about OleMissQoScple. he/she is one of the most annoying posters on here. rarely a good think to say about anybody.

child 44 GIF

We're verified now. :):qos::):qos:
P.S. Regarding your last sincere sentiment, we didn't get a deer last weekend. I had our ******* pass up some smaller bucks and does, so it's hubby's turn to take her to try again this weekend! There are some massive bucks on our farm in Iowa that we're chasing. Yeah, I like BIG ONES! LOL

eating popc
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Awesome content really awesome!! I’m Anthony from California how are the both of you doing?

Attachments

• IMG_8962.jpeg
    IMG_8962.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4455.jpeg
    IMG_4455.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
JFC... I literally just signed up and I get the resident harassing person?

1) I'm a she, not a he.
2) Just signed up hours ago, and yes I/we will get verified
3) Seriously, please back off. This is a terrible way to represent this community
4) So, truce, and how about we start over?
5) Yes, this photo IS a screenshot... from MY video
Don't explain yourself welcum to the group

Back