First month of "bbc only"

iowakinkycpl

Couple
From
IA, US
Past couple years we've been doing some breeding play with the right guy. We found a local guy in December and met him in early January (this is only our 4th bull).

She met him solo on a risky day but fully planned for him to pull out since it was the first encounter. I got to watch over FaceTime while they fucked for a bit over 30 minutes, he was holding her legs back missionary and didn't pull out in time. She was a bit upset at first but it put a smile on her face. After talking about it when she got hold, some cleanup and hot sex of our own, which she made me pull out of! We decided to see what happens. A few weeks later she got her period.

She kept talking to our new friend and we decided he'd be a good fit to actually try with. So day one when her period was over she met him again, and again. We tinkered with some long term chastity and denial during this time which I loved. They fucked 33 times from January to February, he finished deep in her each time. Sometimes I was present, others I wasn't.

Sadly she just her period a few days late last week. We'll see what the future holds, but we gave it a full month of opportunity!

For those wondering, I cannot give her any *******, I do have two of my own. We're stable and definitely want more. Adoption is looking like a realistic path amidst her desire for a mixed baby.

Breeding is always hot. Don't give your hope up yet. Nice things would happen to desiring queen. Would love to see how much black juice in your lovely queen pussy.

Back