Your Breeding Story: The Oldest you bred.

Cordless

Male
Real Person
From
OR, US
Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?

Last edited:
Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.

Let's hear your story. What's the oldest you pussy you were successfully able to breed?
Would love to see what she looks like. Great story and congratulations

Let's hear your story. What's the oldest you pussy you were successfully able to breed?
That's an amazing story... Just out of curiosity is there a possibility that she's just saying she's pregnant? Very unusual given the following...
Typically once a woman hits 50, their chances of conceiving naturally are around 1%. Therefore, 1 in 100 women over 50 will succeed in having a baby without fertility treatment🤔.

That's an amazing story... Just out of curiosity is there a possibility that she's just saying she's pregnant? Very unusual given the following...
Typically once a woman hits 50, their chances of conceiving naturally are around 1%. Therefore, 1 in 100 women over 50 will succeed in having a baby without fertility treatment🤔.
Well, She sent me pictures of pregnancy test done.
Correct, at 50 the chances are almost impossible. And, Yeah, she went through fertility treatment before the breeding, which I would say very likely helped in the conception.

This seems like total BS. Let’s just say she did get pregnant, it’s extremely dangerous for both mom and baby at that age. I think this is more white guy jack off material again.
Certainly could be... But hey the OP has seen pictures of the positive pregnancy tests. Additionally the 58-year-old woman went through fertility treatments. I for one am 💯 convinced😂.

Well could be I guess 🤔.
That being said just because you can doesn't mean you should 😉.

Therefore, 1 in 100 women over 50 will succeed in having a baby without fertility treatment. However, the chances of getting pregnant are boosted significantly to between 65% and 85% when undergoing IVF treatment using young, viable eggs - either donor eggs or the mom's eggs that were previously frozen.

Well could be I guess 🤔.
That being said just because you can doesn't mean you should 😉.

Therefore, 1 in 100 women over 50 will succeed in having a baby without fertility treatment. However, the chances of getting pregnant are boosted significantly to between 65% and 85% when undergoing IVF treatment using young, viable eggs - either donor eggs or the mom's eggs that were previously frozen.
Dude, she was pussy fucked and not IVF.

Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
cool....another kid going to be raised with no dad present......congrats!

Dude, she was pussy fucked and not IVF.
Sure if you say so... I guess it's possible based on the information that I posted to your thread. Which is that she had IVF treatments like you said she did. Which means that you fertilized normal eggs from a donor or her own frozen eggs. Because at 58 she shouldn't have any eggs at all. And if she did they would certainly be hard scrambled🤣.

And, Yeah, she went through fertility treatment before the breeding, which I would say very likely helped in the conception.
However, the chances of getting pregnant are boosted significantly to between 65% and 85% when undergoing IVF treatment using young, viable eggs - either donor eggs or the mom's eggs that were previously frozen.

Sure if you say so... I guess it's possible based on the information that I posted to your thread. Which is that she had IVF treatments like you said she did. Which means that you fertilized normal eggs from a donor or her own frozen eggs. Because at 58 she shouldn't have any eggs at all. And if she did they would certainly be hard scrambled🤣.
Lol.
I told her to make sure the fetus is an healthy one before deciding to keep it and she said she's seeing her doctor again tomorrow.
We'll see what happens.

However, the chances of getting pregnant are boosted significantly to between 65% and 85% when undergoing IVF treatment using young, viable eggs - either donor eggs or the mom's eggs that were previously frozen.
Never thought about that. Hmmmm.
I'll find out.

Lol.
I told her to make sure the fetus is an healthy one before deciding to keep it and she said she's seeing her doctor again tomorrow.
We'll see what happens.
Hey Man. I don't agree with this for myriad of reasons... The most obvious one being having a mom who's going to be close to 60 when it's born.That being said if this is what you and the woman want who am I the judge. At the end of the day I hope the baby is healthy and happy. That's what's most important.

Back