Crush has been black bred

My oldest female friend who i've known for 10+ years, we'd just started talking about having a baby together as we're the only ones in the friends group without. We we going to do it by artificial insemination. She's just announced she's pregnant and the dad is a black guy who works for her, he had only been there a month and he's fucked and bred his hot white boss.20200327_075203.png

Last edited:
My oldest female friend who i've known for 10+ years, we'd just started talking about having a baby together as we're the only ones in the friends group without. We we going to do it by artificial insemination. She's just announced she's pregnant and the dad is a black guy who works for her, he had only been there a month and he's fucked and bred his hot white boss.View attachment 6670271
That's hot love to give her my black seed too so she can have twins lol!!

My oldest female friend who i've known for 10+ years, we'd just started talking about having a baby together as we're the only ones in the friends group without. We we going to do it by artificial insemination. She's just announced she's pregnant and the dad is a black guy who works for her, he had only been there a month and he's fucked and bred his hot white boss.View attachment 6670271
If it's a true story she is very hot... And now she's 4 months pregnant she not can longer back down. It's a real photo of her that you posted? Very pretty woman.

Back