Approaching a black man to fuck your girl

I have recently expressed to my girlfriend that it turns me on thinking about her taking black dick. We had someone bring a friend over yesterday for the Super Bowl that neither one of us could stop thinking about him fucking her.

Question is how to approach given that the friend brought him and we have no idea if he is with a woman or not. Do we just come straight out and ask him if he would like to fuck girl? The friend that brought him leans more gay than straight so we don’t know if he is even straight.

Any helpful hints on how to 1- get in touch with him without it becoming known to the friend really, and 2- once we get a number or such how to approach the “would you like to fuck my girl while I watch or maybe join to spit roast”?

Better to have gone to a lifestyle event. It would be more suitable for you to ask your question without the awkwardness.
Even if it is a situation where we may never see him again unless we figure how to contact? I always thought forward was the way to go, it’s still a compliment to get asked to fuck my girl isn’t it?

Even if it is a situation where we may never see him again unless we figure how to contact? I always thought forward was the way to go, it’s still a compliment to get asked to fuck my girl isn’t it?
If the play session went well and you and your spouse consent then ask to exchange contact info.

Reactions: wit
Better to have gone to a lifestyle event. It would be more suitable for you to ask your question without the awkwardness.
Good point, Any man black or otherwise should proceed with caution. Don't assume every woman wants you sexually. Many women will talk and dance with men having no intent to know them sexually. I don't think my guy ever ask a guy right out to have sex with me. We were swingers so at those meetings there was a interest, Even then it was not always mutual. Both sexes made moves that indicated interest. It was never you're here so you'll fuck anyone who ask. Going out A bar with a dance floor a good choice. You see a guy giving you the eye, if interested smile. Often leading to a dance, a invite to sit at your table, meet your guy. My guy when ask if he was ok with going further merely agreed. Never proposing the idea to a complete stranger. He did refuse some offers but that's a different subject.

Good point, Any man black or otherwise should proceed with caution. Don't assume every woman wants you sexually. Many women will talk and dance with men having no intent to know them sexually. I don't think my guy ever ask a guy right out to have sex with me. We were swingers so at those meetings there was an interest, Even then it was not always mutual. Both sexes made moves that indicated interest. It was never you're here so you'll fuck anyone who ask. Going out A bar with a dance floor a good choice. You see a guy giving you the eye, if interested smile. Often leading to a dance, an invite to sit at your table, meet your guy. My guy when ask if he was ok with going further merely agreed. Never proposing the idea to a complete stranger. He did refuse some offers but that's a different subject.
We don’t have lifestyle events in our town. Sounds like we need to find a way to have him over again and see if there is some sort of chemistry and let it happen naturally. We are looking for some discretion as well and he has a job on a contract where he will be gone in 2 years. Would be amazing to have a few years of girl getting dicked down.

Reactions: wit
I have recently expressed to my girlfriend that it turns me on thinking about her taking black dick. We had someone bring a friend over yesterday for the Super Bowl that neither one of us could stop thinking about him fucking her.

Question is how to approach given that the friend brought him and we have no idea if he is with a woman or not. Do we just come straight out and ask him if he would like to fuck girl? The friend that brought him leans more gay than straight so we don’t know if he is even straight.

Any helpful hints on how to 1- get in touch with him without it becoming known to the friend really, and 2- once we get a number or such how to approach the “would you like to fuck my girl while I watch or maybe join to spit roast”?
I found being honest and polite is the best approach. Just tell him you have an open relationship and your wife finds him attractive and would love to get to know him better if he wouldn’t mind joining you guys for dinner or something. Let the sexual tension build on its own.

Find some way to have him over again to hang out for some drinks. Hang out with him for a while, then after a while your wife should drop in to join the conversation. Make sure she looks hot, but nothing over the top. Then after a while, if it seems like if the conversation is going well and there is good chemistry, find an excuse to leave them alone for a while. For example, you might "run out of beer" or mixer for the cocktails, or whatever. Make sure she knows in advance that she has your full support. If there is any chemistry this should be all it takes to get things going. It might not happen that night but could very well plant the seed for next time.

Find some way to have him over again to hang out for some drinks. Hang out with him for a while, then after a while your wife should drop in to join the conversation. Make sure she looks hot, but nothing over the top. Then after a while, if it seems like if the conversation is going well and there is good chemistry, find an excuse to leave them alone for a while. For example, you might "run out of beer" or mixer for the cocktails, or whatever. Make sure she knows in advance that she has your full support. If there is any chemistry this should be all it takes to get things going. It might not happen that night but could very well plant the seed for next time.
He did not have any drinks on Super Bowl….she was wearing yoga leggings that she looks very good in, but then again we had 5 other people over too and she was never alone with him, but I was texting her that she was showing a wet spot and blushing, which she wasn’t but she was thinking about him.

I love this guy fantastic idea kind of hot
You are a bad ass.

Back