Submissive black woman seeking to be a black man sub/cuck

eatme314

Female
From
MO, US
I’m a bw in search of a bm that I can fully submit too.. I want to cater to him please him obey him and be his cuck.. if he want to fuck white women in front of me then he shall and I’ll b a good obedient girl for him n stfu n do what I’m told.. I’ll clean up the mess like a good cuck … I just want to show my appreciation to the bm by serving him

I’m a bw in search of a bm that I can fully submit too.. I want to cater to him please him obey him and be his cuck.. if he want to fuck white women in front of me then he shall and I’ll b a good obedient girl for him n stfu n do what I’m told.. I’ll clean up the mess like a good cuck … I just want to show my appreciation to the bm by serving him
Mmmmmmm I love to chat you a lot more

My personal opinion is that you might be more successful if you partnered with a dominant black male with both of you dominant over white women and submissive white males: I think both girls and white beta males like to be dominated, owned, and slightly tortured by black women along with BBCs.
Me first.

Back