Submissive black woman seeking to be a black man sub/cuck

eatme314

Female
From
MO, US
I’m a bw in search of a bm that I can fully submit too.. I want to cater to him please him obey him and be his cuck.. if he want to fuck white women in front of me then he shall and I’ll b a good obedient girl for him n stfu n do what I’m told.. I’ll clean up the mess like a good cuck … I just want to show my appreciation to the bm by serving him

I’m a bw in search of a bm that I can fully submit too.. I want to cater to him please him obey him and be his cuck.. if he want to fuck white women in front of me then he shall and I’ll b a good obedient girl for him n stfu n do what I’m told.. I’ll clean up the mess like a good cuck … I just want to show my appreciation to the bm by serving him
Mmmmmmm I love to chat you a lot more

My personal opinion is that you might be more successful if you partnered with a dominant black male with both of you dominant over white women and submissive white males: I think both girls and white beta males like to be dominated, owned, and slightly tortured by black women along with BBCs.
Me first.

My personal opinion is that you might be more successful if you partnered with a dominant black male with both of you dominant over white women and submissive white males: I think both girls and white beta males like to be dominated, owned, and slightly tortured by black women along with BBCs.
Me first.
But that’s not who I am… I’m feminine I’m submissive…. That’s like telling a cuck to dominate a black man with his wife …

Omg this is what I seek

Book your nice Vacation for sun fun and to make all your nasty wet Dreams become true here at the sunny Island while your Hotwife Holiday! 🏝️

Need this😫 but not enough bw in this community 😤😤

i do believe me I do but I don’t find bw that really are serious they wanna be a cuck queen when they are single but in a serious relationship it changes over time vs your post as far a catering and not caring if I fuck white women and your willing to watch (in a relationship) that’s different but good🥵🤭🤭

i do believe me I do but I don’t find bw that really are serious they wanna be a cuck queen when they are single but in a serious relationship it changes over time vs your post as far a catering and not caring if I fuck white women and your willing to watch (in a relationship) that’s different but good🥵🤭🤭
Well I was just in a relationship I actually just got dumped today but I love him n I’ll do anything for him… we’ve talked about having threesomes I know that’s what he truly want n I will give that to him.. I wanna make my man happy by any means n I want him to make me happy too… it make my pussy hot thinking about him dominating me to the point that he can fuck another women in front of me n I have no choice but to accept it

Back