Your Breeding Story: The Oldest you bred.

Never thought about that. Hmmmm.
I'll find out.
For this to have been work it would have been a drawn out procedure where the eggs would have had to be implanted in her for you to fertilize... The whole story strains credibility. Right back to where I was originally...Are you sure she's just not telling you she's pregnant?

I once read that late age pregnancy has a higher chance for things like autism and downs syndrome among others,. I don't know if that's true, but it seems plausible.

I once read that late age pregnancy has a higher chance for things like autism and downs syndrome among others,. I don't know if that's true, but it seems plausible.
While it's speculative to say what you said, I've seen young couples in their 20s giving birth to ki ds with autism and downs syndromes.
My speculation with such conditions would be genetics or some other factors bordering on the use of certain chemicals during pregnancy.

Last edited:
For this to have been work it would have been a drawn out procedure where the eggs would have had to be implanted in her for you to fertilize... The whole story strains credibility. Right back to where I was originally...Are you sure she's just not telling you she's pregnant?
Dude, I got no clue how she could pregnant at that age if not through some sort of fertility treatment. She said she never went into menopause and that she lives healthy.
Still waiting on final confirmation.....

That's an amazing story... Just out of curiosity is there a possibility that she's just saying she's pregnant? Very unusual given the following...
Typically once a woman hits 50, their chances of conceiving naturally are around 1%. Therefore, 1 in 100 women over 50 will succeed in having a baby without fertility treatment🤔.

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
You mentioned that she is the oldest woman you've successfully "bred." So, there are others? Do you tuck away some cash for each one to ensure they have enough to eat, go to good schools, etc.? It's no prize to bring a baby into this world and take the attitude that "hey, it ain't on me to provide for him/her--I just wanted to bust a nut."

You mentioned that she is the oldest woman you've successfully "bred." So, there are others? Do you tuck away some cash for each one to ensure they have enough to eat, go to good schools, etc.? It's no prize to bring a baby into this world and take the attitude that "hey, it ain't on me to provide for him/her--I just wanted to bust a nut."
Listen pal! I don't give out my seeds to just any woman. A lot goes into me breeding pussies than mentioned on here.

I once read that late age pregnancy has a higher chance for things like autism and downs syndrome among others,.

While it's speculative to say what you said, I've seen young couples in their 20s giving birth to ki ds with autism and downs syndromes.
It is common knowledge: As women get older, pregnancy becomes a riskier enterprise. Advanced maternal age is linked to a number of developmental disorders in children, such as Down's syndrome. Now, a study has confirmed that older mothers are more likely to give birth to a baby with autism, too.Feb 11, 2010

It is common knowledge: As women get older, pregnancy becomes a riskier enterprise. Advanced maternal age is linked to a number of developmental disorders in children, such as Down's syndrome. Now, a study has confirmed that older mothers are more likely to give birth to a baby with autism, too.Feb 11, 2010
Being "common knowledge" doesn't make a "knowledge" correct.
I only ask you to share your experience if you got any and not come here medically sermonize me. Lol

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
The norm nowadays mature white women with black men everywhere now

I only ask you to share your experience if you got any and not come here medically sermonize me. Lol
OKAY LOOKS LIKE I'M JUST GOING TO COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY IT...
THIS FUCKING THREAD IS BULLSHIT...
I DO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD OF THIS.
YOU'RE INCONSISTENT AND NAIVE.
MAKING S.HIT UP AS YOU GO ALONG.
IT'S LIMITED ENTERTAINMENT VALUE HAS EXPIRED 😆.

OKAY LOOKS LIKE I'M JUST GOING TO COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY IT...
THIS FUCKING THREAD IS BULLSHIT...
I DO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD OF THIS.
YOU'RE INCONSISTENT AND NAIVE. MAKING S.HIT UP AS YOU GO ALONG.
IT'S LIMITED ENTERTAINMENT VALUE HAS EXPIRED 😆.
Yo, now I see you got a beef and issues as well. I'm sure mommy took your toys away tonight and is why you're here throwing tantrum.
Believe what you like, your beef and headache.

Yo, now I see you got a beef and issues as well. I'm sure mommy took your toys away tonight and is why you're here throwing tantrum.
Believe what you like, your beef and headache.
No beef at all.
No headache at all.
The Caps are just to emphasize just how big a pile of bullshit this thread is.
Not a tantrum.
I don't play with toys.
My mommy doesn't live with me.
Do you still live with your mommy?
I took a look at your verification video and expanded full view avatar.
You kind of look like you could shop in the c.hildren's department 🤣.
Yes I absolutely will continue with my disbelief 😉.

Last edited:
Common knowledge is defined as “knowledge that most educated people know or can find out easily in an encyclopedia or dictionary” (Yale Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning, n.d.). Basically, if something is common knowledge, you don't need to cite the information.Aug 7, 2023

Pretty clear why you don't get it... 🤣

Back