Your Breeding Story: The Oldest you bred.

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
its rare when they're over 50...but these days of improved fitness & nutrition, it is now possible.
52 is the oldest for me thusfar.

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
Many Older White Woman had the Black fantasy for years but couldn't act on it out of shame.Ive brought older white woman to Black and its exciting to see

Back