Your Breeding Story: The Oldest you bred.

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
its rare when they're over 50...but these days of improved fitness & nutrition, it is now possible.
52 is the oldest for me thusfar.

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.

Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
Many Older White Woman had the Black fantasy for years but couldn't act on it out of shame.Ive brought older white woman to Black and its exciting to see

I am in my 40's and would LOVE to have an interracial pregnancy while we are still young enough to enjoy raising another. Would you be interested in this? Drop me a note if so, I cannot figure out how to contact you direct. J (the wife)

I am in my 40's and would LOVE to have an interracial pregnancy while we are still young enough to enjoy raising another. Would you be interested in this? Drop me a note if so, I cannot figure out how to contact you direct. J (the wife)
Hahaha.....

Messaged you.

I never understand why people attack Posters on here. Jealousy I guess. I find this a sexy, fun, and HOT thread. And Swirl, I can tell you that Cordless is the real deal, he and I are actively discussing privately getting together to see if we can establish a relationship that leads to my pregnancy by him!! He is more real than any other guys I have chatted with on here, that immediately want a picture to jack off to and then disappear when I assure them that photos will only be exchanged after we both know we are for real. Why not just go elsewhere and read something that you enjoy and leave everyone here alons. J (the wife)

'Being "common knowledge" doesn't make a "knowledge" correct.
I only ask you to share your experience if you got any and not come here medically sermonize me. Lol"

I never understand why people attack Posters on here.
I found the OP's above response to be more than a little "Shady. I responded in kind. I wouldn't define that as an attack.
Jealousy I guess.
Of What...?🤣
Why not just go elsewhere and read something that you enjoy and leave everyone here alons. J (the wife)
Since the little back and forth between the OP and myself I haven't mentioned anything to him nor him to me. I possibly have reacted or agreed with those who share my position. This is an open forum. Take it to the DM's if you want privacy. That being said I hope whatever it is the two of you are trying to do works out to your mutual benefit. Have a fantastic weekend😆.

Last edited:
'Being "common knowledge" doesn't make a "knowledge" correct.
I only ask you to share your experience if you got any and not come here medically sermonize me. Lol"

I found the OP's above response to be more than a little "Shady. I responded in kind. I wouldn't define that as an attack.

Of What...?🤣

Since the little back and forth between the OP and myself I haven't mentioned anything to him nor him to me. I possibly have reacted or agreed with those who share my position. This is an open forum. Take it to the DM's if you want privacy. That being said I hope whatever it is the two of you are trying to do works out to your mutual benefit. Have a fantastic weekend.
I just want to know who will take financial responsibility for the offspring. The talk of breeding on here reduces the baby to nothing more than an accessory like a purse or puppy. Some strange badge of honor to be paraded around.

Back