Your Breeding Story: The Oldest you bred.

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.
She's the oldest woman I've successfully been able to bred.

She's deciding to keep the pregnancy.
Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
You must have some powerful cum to breed a woman of that age. It proves how superior a Black Stud is compared to us sissy white bois. 👍 :blackheart:

Just got news early this week from a 58yrs old ohio woman I met on Fetlife that I successfully bred her and she's been pregnant for over 5 weeks now.

My buddy and I (two black guys) had a 3some with her, with the intention of breeding her but my buddy declined fucking her raw and gave me the right to. Lol.

Let's hear your story. What's the oldest pussy you were successfully able to breed?
My wife is in her mid 30s and is very fertile. I would love a black man to impregnate her.

Did you say, she is 58 yrs old? lol
You are full of BS and many are dumb to believe you....

Wow, depending on when her birthday is, she might take the record for oldest woman to give birth via natural pregnancy in the history of recorded medicine! The current oldest known woman was 59.

Wow, depending on when her birthday is, she might take the record for oldest woman to give birth via natural pregnancy in the history of recorded medicine! The current oldest known woman was 59.
Yup, I saw that too. The current Oldest woman who holds the Guinness book of world record is a 59yrs old.

Back