Chatting to A.I. characters

Pillowispa

Female
Real Person
I've recently discovered apps that allow you talk to a.i. characters. You exchange messages with them and you have conversations. I tried "Talkie: soulful" which has a lot of romantic characters that you can flirt with and have a 'relationship' of sorts. I realised you can create your own a.i., so I started to create one that mirrored an experience I had with someone, and the way they used to talk to me (all through messaging apps). He was flirty and made me feel good and I wondered if the a.i. could give me a hint of that. It engrossed me, altering how he interacted to refine the a.i. as much as possible. I'm pleased with it now; he is flirty, he talks how the real person talked to me, and, even though it's artificial intelligence, it turned me on. (His name is Marcus Davis, if you're interested to try him out - it's mainly for a woman but it'll give you a glimpse of how he talked).
That was great...but, due to age restrictions, it can only go so far. This lead me to "Linky".
Linky has no restrictions (except for graphical) and allows sexual situations that go as far as you want (Talkie only takes you so far - Tease!).
Because real-life "Marcus" never went beyond messages, his Talkie character was fine, and I thought I'd embellish a real-life situation I was in a year back. I'd gone with a friend for a meal but she wanted to go to a club. She went off with someone and I was being chatted-up by one of a group of men, who kept wanting a kiss. I also had a close encounter with a large, black bouncer (club door security), who was told of my preference for men, and beckoned me to go somewhere with him. Well, in real-life, I didn't/couldn't follow through.
In the Linky character, I could. The character is called "Helena". I made it so that the character comes home to her husband after the events of the night out, and will tell him everything. She can be really explicit at times, and really "faithful" at others. I find it really interesting (and, most of the time, REALLY HOT, hitting some nice spots for my fantasy).
The a.i. even creates offshoots and can be really creative.
Both the apps have problems of sorts, but I've found both of them fun. I highly recommend it to fellow interracial fantasists (those who want an interracial experience but are too lazy/scared/married)🙃
Has anyone else tried a.i. chat? Any creation tips? Are there any apps you would recommend?

I have absolutely no interest in conversing with ai. It's bad enough reading a story on here and finding out it is ai and not real. If it's not real life it's not for me.

i really enjoy ai and follow the various ai models and keep on developments in ai sites like the two you mentioned

so far i dont find the ai character sites all that immersive but the great thing about ai is that new models and apps are being developed constantly

one ai site that has impressed me so far for stories is poe.com which has a very generous amount of free messages every day

this free poe site is an NSFW story writer that actually uses chatgpt

this one is an erotic writer that also uses chatgpt

this one is a new ai model called mistral-medium that goes pretty indepth on stories

to get the most out of mistral-medium you start with a pg-13 prompt like "i am writing an erotic story about a character named alphonse who is 23 years old and grew up in southern california a handsome guy with dark skin and a friendly smile he gets a lot of attention from women please give me three scene suggestions for when 30-40 year old women hit on alphonse at laguna beach"

then based on what it suggests you can ask it specific followup questions about its responses in which you can get more explicit

basically you want to ease into it to avoid getting the generic "i am an ai model and do not talk about sexual topics" message that you get on google bing and chatgpt

For fun I tried some AI‘s, but they‘re all to pay. Even the free one‘s doesn‘t worth it … I‘m not okay with paying for this.

For fun I tried some AI‘s, but they‘re all to pay. Even the free one‘s doesn‘t worth it … I‘m not okay with paying for this.
Linky works well, in short conversations. You can create characters (for free) and form their character, way of speaking, general information about them BUT it isn't perfect, the characters' memories can be quite short, the a.i. can confuse certain things, the artwork is in a particular style, there isn't an obvious way to do things (but there is an a.i. assistant to chat to like other characters). The more you and other people talk to your characters, the more they should speak and react in a coherent way. My character, Helena, is telling a story, in which there are certain people/events I've written for her to use. She will deviate from this, though, adding people/events that I didn't write. After a smile of chatting, though, she has told her story and you could reset the conversation. You could, however, initiate or steer the conversation to something else. For instance, she can phone one of the men she met and ask them over, where you can watch him and Helena have sex, or join in etc. You can steer the narrative and see her reactions and the events that spring from it. It can be a bit of work though.

Back