A real story time... lets see if y'all agre

just_jenna

Female
Gold Member
So I'm bored as usual when I decided to venture into a hole in the wall (bar).. They have "happy hour" with half off appetizers, so I partake. I subconsciously hope a handsome man will sit next to me and pay for my tab, but it's fruitless. I've now had a few cocktails, my preference of a " long Island and a mule" it's complicated just like me, i chose just a chip n salsa as not to complicate more. I have some time so I put some quarters in the music box and my choices are country and R&B I choose a " Berry White" song "" never gonna give you up" I'm now a few cocktails in and I'm not going to lie I'm feeling myself. A few white boys come into the dive, their giving " high 5" not sure what their celebrating, don't care honestly. But someone catches my eye, a guy in the corner who seems unborthered by anyone in the bar. He's peacefully reading what looks like school papers. He must be a teacher, he's obviously consumed by his students, and all I can think of is him taking me to the back where he forcibly takes me by turning me around, lifting my skirt ( wait did I say I was wearing a skirt?) And before he rams the heat of what I could feel pulsing from his jeans into my salivating pussy he gently with his fingers pulls my panties aside, and thrust his beastly sized hard dick into my tight little pussy....

...... part 2 soon too cum

Last edited:
Back