In the Matter of Personal Hygiene

BlackVulcan

Male
Gold Member
Oddly enough, this can be a sensitive topic, particularly when dealing with diverse cultures.
WASH YOUR BODY! THOROUGHLY, PLEASE!
Sharing sexual intimacy is more enjoyable when everyone is nice and clean ( at least at the start )! I am fastidious concerning my own personal hygiene, especially when I anticipate getting naked with a woman. It's automatic. A no-brainer. And it's a sign of self-respect, as well as respect for the other person.

But, apparently, not everybody seems to feel the same about this issue. I'm not talking about deliberately fucking dirty as a kinky turn-on, like sweaty after-exercise sex, or wallowing around in spilled paint, golden showers, etc. This is about regular encounters among swingers, or playing with a married couple privately for the first time ( as well as on an ongoing basis ), or playing with anyone under ordinary circumstances within the lifestyle.

Years ago, at a swing party, I once walked away from a married woman because of her pervasive anal odor. Sure, she was cute, but not that cute. The other single black guy and her husband either lacked a sense of smell, or it didn't matter to them. The husband I can understand. The other guy...? Nope, I wasn't that desperate for a fuck. I mean, when you go out to an event where the object is to have sex with strangers, how does one disregard the bare necessities? It's disgusting! I don't know. Maybe too much alcohol becomes a huge factor at parties. I don't dr!nk, really, so, I wouldn't know. I don't dr!nk, don't smoke, and don't do any drügs. I don't need to get high in order to fully enjoy sex. Anyway...

Of course, there are the other body odors which some cultures simply accept as natural, and they refrain from bathing frequently, or even using deodorant. A young man once walked up to the clerk who was assisting me at a Verizon Wireless store. It was evident that he was either from Africa, or Jamaica (Yes, you can often tell.). His strong body odor nearly knocked me over. No joke. So, perhaps this sort of thing also carries over with some people in the lifestyle. I do acknowledge that not all people of a specific place or culture have the same views or practices. Lower your weapons.

So, I guess the questions are: How much of a factor is poor hygiene to you when it comes to sexual partners? Is their stench a deal-breaker? Or are you horny enough to just hold your nose and delve right in?

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 2.28.12 AM.png

Last edited:
Oddly enough, this can be a sensitive topic, particularly when dealing with diverse cultures.
WASH YOUR BODY! THOROUGHLY, PLEASE!
Sharing sexual intimacy is more enjoyable when everyone is nice and clean ( at least at the start )! I am fastidious concerning my own personal hygiene, especially when I anticipate getting naked with a woman. It's automatic. A no-brainer. And it's a sign of self-respect, as well as respect for the other person.

But, apparently, not everybody seems to feel the same about this issue. I'm not talking about deliberately fucking dirty as a kinky turn-on, like sweaty after-exercise sex, or wallowing around in spilled paint, golden showers, etc. This is about regular encounters among swingers, or playing with a married couple privately for the first time ( as well as on an ongoing basis ), or playing with anyone under ordinary circumstances within the lifestyle.

Years ago, at a swing party, I once walked away from a married woman because of her pervasive anal odor. Sure, she was cute, but not that cute. The other single black guy and her husband either lacked a sense of smell, or it didn't matter to them. The husband I can understand. The other guy...? Nope, I wasn't that desperate for a fuck. I mean, when you go out to an event where the object is to have sex with strangers, how does one disregard the bare necessities? It's disgusting! I don't know. Maybe too much alcohol becomes a huge factor at parties. I don't *******, really, so, I wouldn't know. I don't *******, don't smoke, and don't do any *******. I don't need to get high in order to fully enjoy sex. Anyway...

Of course, there are the other body odors which some cultures simply accept as natural, and they refrain from bathing frequently, or even using deodorant. A young man once walked up to the clerk who was assisting me at a Verizon Wireless store. It was evident that he was either from Africa, or Jamaica (Yes, you can often tell.). His strong body odor nearly knocked me over. No joke. So, perhaps this sort of thing also carries over with some people in the lifestyle. I do acknowledge that not all people of a specific place or culture have the same views or practices. Lower your weapons.

So, I guess the questions are: How much of a factor is poor hygiene to you when it comes to sexual partners? Is their stench a deal-breaker? Or are you horny enough to just hold your nose and delve right in?

View attachment 6931264
I'm very hygienic and expect the same from others. There have been times where unpleasant B.O. has been an absolute deal breaker.
That whole bit about anal odor reminded me of a incident. I was going to eat this very attractive woman's pussy. I got a whiff of s.hit from the front. Lost my erection and begged off for the night. Never made contact with her again... The smell of a rancid pussy is also a no-go... Foul breath is certainly a turn off too. Depending on our mutual chemistry...Underarm odor etc. Can be animalistically arousing. No asshole smells at all please.
I absolutely love the natural scent and savor of a soap and water clean pussy. If a woman is FOUL... There's something going on wrong in her body... Maybe her pH is off. I prefer a woman's natural clean aroma over perfumes. I relish the pheromones that exude from a woman's healthy body. That being said a pussy is supposed to smell and taste like a pussy. Not all of those stimulating sensory triggers should be washed away😉.

I went to a hotwife date once and her and her hubby told me about a guy that they had to ask to take a shower before they played because he didn't smell fresh!

Personally I have never, nor would I ever go to a date or a meet without being freshly showered and smelling delicious to a hotwife! Thankfully I never had a bad one either!

Now I have had couple's or single Unicorns call me at work and ask me to come straight from work to their place and telling me that I can take a shower at their place! That's the only exception I have ever experienced.

I wonder what these "smelly people" do when they have to visit their doctors? Particularly gynecologists. Do the doctors ever say anything to the patients? In particular to females, sometimes the solution can be as simple as the direction women wipe their butts after using the toilet.
And guys need to peel back that foreskin and wash around the head ... foreskin can be a definite collector of earlier body fluids collected from earlier activities. Women shouldn't have to suck a rank dick, either ... damn!
Genitals, in general, are in a musky, humid area most the time. Doesn't take long for an abundance of wrong bacteria to cause odors.
Personally, I prefer some of the men's body washes to hard soaps. In fact, I can't say when I've seen a bar of soap in the grocery stores. Been a while or I just wasn't looking for them.
It's difficult, however, to tell someone who you are going to have sex with that they have body odor. It could be anything causing it, but if its something like fungus, yeast infections, etc ... you'd be doing them a favor saying something. Of course you lose a friendship, most likely.

Last edited:
I wonder what these "smelly people" do when they have to visit their doctors? Particularly gynecologists. Do the doctors ever say anything to the patients? In particular to females, sometimes the solution can be as simple as the direction women wipe their butts after using the toilet.
And guys need to peel back that foreskin and wash around the head ... foreskin can be a definite collector of earlier body fluids collected from earlier activities. Women shouldn't have to suck a rank dick, either ... damn!
Genitals, in general, are in a musky, humid area most the time. Doesn't take long for an abundance of wrong bacteria to cause odors.
Personally, I prefer some of the men's body washes to hard soaps. In fact, I can't say when I've seen a bar of soap in the grocery stores. Been a while or I just wasn't looking for them.
It's difficult, however, to tell someone who you are going to have sex with that they have body odor. It could be anything causing it, but if its something like fungus, yeast infections, etc ... you'd be doing them a favor saying something. Of course you lose a friendship, most likely.
If a women didn't know she had a yeast infection, she has way more concerns then what's going on in between her legs. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hygiene is just necessary for many reasons. Some more obvious then others. I prefer an extremely clean man. If he has poor hygiene or even if its his culture, it's a deal breaker. For 2 reasons, 1. if he can't take care of himself in the most basic way, how can he handle a relationship. 2. If it's his culture, it's something I couldn't do if I had to participate in the same manner.
Needless to say I wouldn't even get involved enough to even think "plugging my nose"🫢 would be an option. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

If a women didn't know she had a yeast infection, she has way more concerns then what's going on in between her legs. 🤦🏼‍♀️
OK, thanks for your input, however, even doctors agree that the symptoms of yeast infections can be quite subtle. But they're just doctors, what do they know, right?

Now, lay down, open your legs wide and
let's give that kitty of yours a quick checkup!

gif_doctor.gif

Last edited:
OK, thanks for your input, however, even doctors agree that the symptoms of yeast infections can be quite subtle. But they're just doctors, what do they know, right?

Now, lay down, open your legs wide
and let's give you a quick checkup!

View attachment 6973769
Well until you grow your own vagina, you won't ever understand. Unfortunately Dr's only go by text books, unless it's a female Dr. and even then we're not all the same.
I always know when anything iis wrong with my Kitty Kat! From a minor knick from shaving in between waxing, to my left lip is longer then the right lip. A rancid smell doesn't just happen overnight! Even when a man finishes inside me, depending on his stuff and my mood, as well as my cycle he can really mess up my Ph balance, making it impossible to leave the house until I've been deep cleaned. LOL

Well that almost happened .... 2 inches less and I would have been born a Queen anyways ... LOL God's "little" joke on MEEEEEEE!
I've seen a few clitoris's that I wouldn't dare have a dick measuring contest against! View attachment 6973891
I almost want to see that, especially when you just quoted your stats of 6'2 @250 that has to be very odd looking 🤔 like I'd be pissed as your wife, thinking she got her a corn fed white boy, only to unwrap a "mangina" I bet she called her ma crying a few times.

I almost want to see that, especially when you just quoted your stats of 6'2 @250 that has to be very odd looking 🤔 like I'd be pissed as your wife, thinking she got her a corn fed white boy, only to unwrap a "mangina" I bet she called her ma crying a few times.
Oh my, you don't think I know how to keep my woman happy? We've been married 25 years as of this Sept ... 2 beautiful ki.ds (teens now) a beautiful house, a small mountain cabin, etc. We met in college, she was banging my roommate the first time I met her, then we started dating and never had a real, knockdown argument. We use to do some swinging until our ki.ds got old enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Oh my, you don't think I know how to keep my woman happy? We've been married 25 years as of this Sept ... 2 beautiful ki.ds (teens now) a beautiful house, a small mountain cabin, etc. We met in college, she was banging my roommate the first time I met her, then we started dating and never had a real, knockdown argument. We use to do some swinging until our ki.ds got old enough to put 2 and 2 together.
I'm sure you do. Some women don't have a high libido. So it makes sense. Having a small Willie Nelson doesn't mean you're impotent, duh I'm sure it wasn't easy, you may have even done some IVF typical with multiples, but all that matters is that y'all are "happy"

I'm sure you do. Some women don't have a high libido. So it makes sense. Having a small Willie Nelson doesn't mean you're impotent, duh I'm sure it wasn't easy, you may have even done some IVF typical with multiples, but all that matters is that y'all are "happy"
True, but my willie nelson as you refer, isn't THAT small. I'm almost 51/2 inches and I can make my wife cum several times. She never goes to sleep unsatisfied and she often initiates our love making. Although she's says (and i believe her) that if I was ever to post a nude photo of her on the internet that she'd leave me IF she didn't ******* me first. We're both involved in our ki.ds schools and some local political things including our homeowners association which she's President of, and both our jobs are sensitive to unadult behaviors ... so we're not as open as we'd like to be.

We've been married 25 years as of this Sept ... 2 beautiful ki.ds (teens now) a beautiful house, a small mountain cabin, etc. We met in college, she was banging my roommate the first time I met her, then we started dating and never had a real, knockdown argument. We use to do some swinging until our ki.ds got old enough to put 2 and 2 together.
Funny, your "two teens" were teens, ages 13 and 15 over a decade ago...and you had supposedly been married 20 years a decade ago.

Why it's almost like you're on here just making BS up....

From 2013:
In the near future it's going to be interesting in our family when our teens (13 & 15) start making social decisions for themselves.

From 2014:
LOL ... with a wife of 20 years, and 2 great teens, I can assure you I do a lot more than "study male penises"

Last edited:
True, but my willie nelson as you refer, isn't THAT small. I'm almost 51/2 inches and I can make my wife cum several times. She never goes to sleep unsatisfied and she often initiates our love making. Although she's says (and i believe her) that if I was ever to post a nude photo of her on the internet that she'd leave me IF she didn't ******* me first. We're both involved in our ki.ds schools and some local political things including our homeowners association which she's President of, and both our jobs are sensitive to unadult behaviors ... so we're not as open as we'd like to be.
So you and your wife are technically Karen and Bob wheeling around in your overly obnoxious custome golf cart trolling around with your HOA Bible harassing the neighbors 🤔 makes bizarre perfect sense 🤣

So you and your wife are technically Karen and Bob wheeling around in your overly obnoxious custome golf cart trolling around with your HOA Bible harassing the neighbors 🤔 makes bizarre perfect sense 🤣
Not quite there, yet ... my s.on & I play golf, she doesn't but we don't live on a golf course or have our own cart, either.
As far as the HOA is concerned, I volunteered to help back 6-7 years ago when someone quit. Got voted in a couple years ago. I keep meetings short (30 minutes) and tally voting by mail-in cards. Most of our residences make pretty good income and don't cry over a $480 a year assoc. fee.
Biggest issues we have are dogs running loose and crapping in everyone else's yards (fine of $25 after 1st warning), parking in front of mailboxes or other residences' homes, and unkept outside appearances. Pretty dull!
Had a couple shooting their AR-15s in the air on New Years/Fourth a couple times ... their guns were confiscated, and they had to pay $5oo fines to get them back. City & County ordinance says 1- NO to discharging guns.
I'm a democrat ... we don't get involved in city-county ordinances; we just call the police/sheriff. LOL
Had a couple who refused paying HOA fees for 5 years ... we kept doubling the balance and he kept not paying until he went to sell his home. He had to pay over $3,200 in fees & penalties before he could sell the house. Now THAT pissed him off. lol
I'm Known as Marshal Dillon here!

Last edited:
Not quite there, yet ... my s.on & I play golf, she doesn't but we don't live on a golf course or have our own cart, either.
As far as the HOA is concerned, I volunteered to help back 6-7 years ago when someone quit. Got voted in a couple years ago. I keep meetings short (30 minutes) and tally voting by mail-in cards. Most of our residences make pretty good income and don't cry over a $480 a year assoc. fee.
Biggest issues we have are dogs running loose and crapping in everyone else's yards (fine of $25 after 1st warning), parking in front of mailboxes or other residences' homes, and unkept outside appearances. Pretty dull!
Had a couple shooting their AR-15s in the air on New Years/Fourth a couple times ... their guns were confiscated, and they had to pay $5oo fines to get them back. City & County ordinance says 1- NO to discharging guns.
I'm a democrat ... we don't get involved in city-county ordinances; we just call the police/sheriff. LOL
Had a couple who refused paying HOA fees for 5 years ... we kept doubling the balance and he kept not paying until he went to sell his home. He had to pay over $3,200 in fees & penalties before he could sell the house. Now THAT pissed him off. lol
Marshal Dillon here!
I'm sorry where do you live where the HOA can take away your firearms, LOL
Apparently you live in the lower end of the cesspool. Although HOA can be petty but not that silly. Usually only people of means can afford to live in an HOA community but those with actual have money choose to live outside the gates, where no one can tell them what to do, bc their money speaks for itself

I'm sorry where do you live where the HOA can take away your firearms, LOL
Apparently you live in the lower end of the cesspool. Although HOA can be petty but not that silly. Usually only people of means can afford to live in an HOA community but those with actual have money choose to live outside the gates, where no one can tell them what to do, bc their money speaks for itself
Read the next sentence ... As I said, we just call the police/sheriff ... we don't get involved in city/county ordinance violations.
And we don't have "gates" here ... we have "entrances". It's a "residential development" ... maybe they don't have those there either? We have a swimming pool ... costs extra to use it or the tennis courts. And we have 22 miles of walking trails as well. We're now in the decision-making process of building a pickle ball court; 4 exactly. You play pickle ball? Looks boring.

Last edited:
Back