Consequences of Shaming Female Sexuality..

You do ANY sexual act out in public its against the law. Why make this personal. Only person the laws don't apply to are the X-45th President. Everyone else gotta follow the law.

Besides, lit'l dick white boiz get shamed, ridiculed, & laughed at all the time on here and not one person says anything against the comments.
So, give it a rest, no defense or sympathy HERE for the white bitch at all.
That's why "privacy of your own home" is often mentioned. Some people just love being exhibitionists.

Her name was Christina Revels-Glick. Look her up.

I would only call the police if someone's life was in danger or someone stole something valuable like a car. People call the police for stupid stuff that they could easily ignore or shrug off or settled themselves, but instead they have to be karens.

It's like what got George Floyd killed. A fake 20? I've worked in retail most of my life, if someone hands a fake 20 you just tell them the money is fake and they leave with their tail between their legs, no need to bring in the police unless they get violent.

I mean if a family saw it she is in the wrong, end of story. If she was truly alone and out of view she would have been fine. Boldness got her ass caught.

Back