How many Black college athletes....

This ain’t no charity, do your own research, I charge by the hour. Be happy I gave you a lead for free. You haven’t seen anything recently because college athletes can get paid with endorsements now. They changed the rule because they couldn’t stop the under the table compensation recruiters gave college athletes anyway. Don’t be loud, wrong AND late. Sheesh
the NIL rules changed in 2020 the article you cited on hostesses is from 2017 welcome to the 2020s when this is a total nonissue looks like youre 6 years late and a dollar short

If you want to know how huge this is, the Supreme Court had to rule on paying the players. If you want to know how huge of an economic impact it is on, not just the college, but an entire city, check out Coach Prime’s streaming show. 2 years ago, nobody even knew that team existed. This year their prime time game almost had higher ratings than the World Series (mostly because the Rangers suck, go Stros).
the NIL rules have absolutely nothing to do with athletic departments being permitted hostess programs the NIL rule changes goes back to the Ed O'Bannon case in the early 2000s which resulted in a decent settlement for the players

If you want to know how huge this is, the Supreme Court had to rule on paying the players. If you want to know how huge of an economic impact it is on, not just the college, but an entire city, check out Coach Prime’s streaming show. 2 years ago, nobody even knew that team existed. This year their prime time game almost had higher ratings than the World Series (mostly because the Rangers suck, go Stros).
You sound like a Taylor Swift fan talking about the Chiefs, you didn't know they existed until she started dating TK. But, anyone who slightly follows football is well aware of Colorado before 2 years ago. Before 2011 they were part of the Big Eight, which in Midwest is huge (NE, OK, OKState, etc), well the Big Ten was the other Midwest Conference for decades. They've had plenty of Bowl games under their belt including an Orange Bowl and Cotton Bowl when those bowls meant something.

College football has been one of the biggest money makers for the major schools for decades.

You sound like a Taylor Swift fan talking about the Chiefs, you didn't know they existed until she started dating TK. But, anyone who slightly follows football is well aware of Colorado before 2 years ago. Before 2011 they were part of the Big Eight, which in Midwest is huge (NE, OK, OKState, etc), well the Big Ten was the other Midwest Conference for decades. They've had plenty of Bowl games under their belt including an Orange Bowl and Cotton Bowl when those bowls meant something.

College football has been one of the biggest money makers for the major schools for decades.
yep. think RB Eric Bieniemy, QB Kordell Stewart, WR Michael Westbrook.

I played college football and the idea of fucking a teammates mom never occured in a real way. That's some fantasy Brazzers material there. Real girlfriends were off limits too and usually protected and looked out for. Hell man, it was a campus with literally thousands of 18-23 year old women, plenty of choices so why start s/hit with a teammate? Especially when there were plenty who would give you a shot just because you were on the football team.
Did you go to school in the PAC-12. I have heard one school in particular was wild!

Hell of a thread! If any of the former football players who replied went to Washington State in the mid 90s dm me. I have questions for you. Basketball too but I know football players know the answer!

Back