Transformation of Western civilization

Right from curch service I have to say: one bonus blacks have for sure . You value ALL women be they big, small, BBW, slim, young or old...that is really cool and sets you apart positively

So what are you talking about anyway? On the one hand, you want to talk. On the other hand, you keep accusing something. Please specify your thoughts in one post because it's a bit tiring.

The origins of racism are the complexes of whites towards blacks. I went through a transition myself, I grew up in a conservative environment.Over the years, I have understood a lot, I have realized that racism is the worst evil based on the ideologies of chubby white people.

And it's not just about the sexual aspect. This shows us how absurd a phenomenon racism is.

Western civilization is undergoing a transformation and it is causing shock to people who think in the old way. It's just that black people are making their voices heard and it's scaring white people
The fact that the most ardent advocates of this lifestyle today most likely grew up in a racist family is perfect LOL

So what are you talking about anyway? On the one hand, you want to talk. On the other hand, you keep accusing something. Please specify your thoughts in one post because it's a bit tiring.
Beacuse I have never been a racist but was taken aback by the harsh tone here. I have the opinion that especially in this thread here it is MORE about humiliation whites than enjoying IR-sex-kink. And with my "Easter spirit" I received in church service in which whites, blacks and also some Asians worshipped Jesus without this embitterment I thought to mention this .

Beacuse I have never been a racist but was taken aback by the harsh tone here. I have the opinion that especially in this thread here it is MORE about humiliation whites than enjoying IR-sex-kink. And with my "Easter spirit" I received in church service in which whites, blacks and also some Asians worshipped Jesus without this embitterment I thought to mention this .
I didn't get that impression. Maybe you're just a bit oversensitive?

I am of course oversensitive because the civilisations falls apart into extreme groups and I was kind of dissapointed that here are fanatics aswell. Maybe naive of me to think that here is some kind of harmony. But simply saying "I take away your wife anyway you can´t do anything against because I can fuck well and I am hung" will NOT do, and you certainly know that being brought up in a racist environment. But also tolerant white conservatives won´t let that happen without violence.

I am of course oversensitive because the civilisations falls apart into extreme groups and I was kind of dissapointed that here are fanatics aswell. Maybe naive of me to think that here is some kind of harmony. But simply saying "I take away your wife anyway you can´t do anything against because I can fuck well and I am hung" will NOT do, and you certainly know that being brought up in a racist environment. But also tolerant white conservatives won´t let that happen without violence.
However, we have a different point of view. In my opinion, you are slightly over-interpreting the expression of some users.
Maybe you just, like most white people, got used to being the one dealing the cards and now it's harder to come to terms with it.

Last edited:
Women should be allowed to have affairs while in a relationship. The man doesn't need to be aware if the woman doesn't want to tell him. To me it's part of womens rights. High on the list up there with right to discounted abortion at any time, free or discounted birth control etc. Women should rule and have license to do as they please considering the history of how they've been treated by society. Controversial yes and probably beyond the pale of a majority of the world. Just my wacky opinion

Back